• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Direct announced (7.6.17 @ 7AM PT / 10AM ET)

Amani

Pick your side wisely gaf, cuck or Ice Cream?

Because whichever one you choose will decide the entire fate of the Spaltverse probably.

Kudo

Nintendo really does it again! Splatfest Testfire before release here we go, hyped as heck.
Marina & Pearl were both awesome, really great designs, they're nailing everything with this game, only question I have is where is the amiibos!?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
First Twintelle and now Marina...i like this new Nintendo !!

Luigi87

Interesting to have a a Inkling and Octoling idol team.

Marina's design is cool, but Pearl's just seems kind of plain, when compared to Callie & Marie.

also omg, I normally have Saturdays off, but that is the ONE SATURDAY NIGHT I'M SCHEDULED TO WORK
...dammit

Yoshi88

Fantastic amount of content. SP and MP look so much fun.

The game also looks much better visually than the original from the paint to the depth of field and general shaders. Very pretty indeed and 1080p/60fps when docked.

Paint looks really sloshy and squishy and all sorts of cool this time.

Ban Puncher

Time to clean house of all these pretenders and traitors.

42a.gif

Everything looks AMAZING. I think my only negative is that there wasn't a new multiplayer mode, but they've introduced so many new QOL features. No more fucking random rolls for abilities!

Top Bottom