• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call for 3DS

Kouriozan

Looks so damn good. I was thinking of re-buying a 3DS for this till I saw there's no plans for localization yet. Worried that a 2DS might be uncomfortable for this game and XLs are too expensive. I guess it's good there's no localization lol
Noooo!
Don't kill my hope, I need this game, I skipped the first :(

Looks so damn good. I was thinking of re-buying a 3DS for this till I saw there's no plans for localization yet. Worried that a 2DS might be uncomfortable for this game and XLs are too expensive. I guess it's good there's no localization lol
XLs are worth it for the larger screen. Plus the stylus works so much better for Theatrhythm.

rjc571

Banned

Square Enix's recent Kingdom Hearts survey lists Curtain Call as an option when it asks what upcoming games you're looking forward to, so I'd say there's a good chance it's coming.

XLs are worth it for the larger screen. Plus the stylus works so much better for Theatrhythm.

I know, I played Theatrhythm on an XL. I got rid of it probably a year ago because I had nothing to play outside of Theatrhythm DLC.

They're just way too expensive for what they are. Was kinda eyeing 2DS since I never use 3D but I dunno, it seems like it just would be crap for this game unless I had a solid surface to sit it down on. Also the tiny screen.

Square Enix's recent Kingdom Hearts survey lists Curtain Call as an option when it asks what upcoming games you're looking forward to, so I'd say there's a good chance it's coming.

Good shit. First good Square news in a while.

Top Bottom