• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix showing two trailers at VGX [Up: One seemingly is Thief]

since i expect little to no effort from SE these days........

Deus EX the Fall (Vita and 3DS) port of the android version...to be release when they finally release the android version

Lightning Returns DLC

Foffy

Banned
I'm assuming maybe Deus Ex or Sleeping Dogs, but I have a feeling Hitman 6 will be there. Didn't IO make very, very apparent teasers relating to Hitman a week or two ago?

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
From what I hear, Hitman 6 is supposed to launch next fall, so I don't think that is a bad guess, unless that's been pushed back.

From what I hear, Hitman 6 is supposed to launch next fall, so I don't think that is a bad guess, unless that's been pushed back.

That would be a nice reveal. Absolution was a bit of a disappointment but it was still fun the engine itself was beautiful and a lot of the level segmentation seemed to be due to working with that new engine. The ending of the game seemed to imply a return to form as well so I'm looking forward to it. Bit confused though, is the series still going to be given to different teams or was that plan dropped and only IO will work on the series now?

Deep down, in your heart of hearts you all know this will be Tomb Raider Enhanced Edition and Thief. Don't get on the hype train, don't do this to yourselves.

DieH@rd

Banned
Deus Ex 4 and TR2 are the ultimate best possible choices.

But sadly, I dont think we will get that... Thief and TR FullHD port are much more likely. T_T

Lingitiz

I totally forgot about Hitman. Isn't it being developed by SE Montreal or something? Interested to see what a new team does with it, considering Absolution already turned away a bunch of people.

RaikuHebi

Banned
Final Fantasy XII HD

iT5Ph2OtX9UFf.gif

Glass Rebel

Can't see Deus Ex 4 being shown this soon with Thief from the same studio coming up soon. Tomb Raider 2 on the other hand... a teaser? Could be.

No FFXV or KH3 lol

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Can't see Deus Ex 4 being shown this soon with Thief from the same studio coming up soon. Tomb Raider 2 on the other hand... a teaser? Could be.

No FFXV or KH3 lol
Eidos Montreal is over 550 people so I don't think it would be especially weird.

That's basically 2-3 studios worth.

What's up with people thinking studios can't market two games at once? First with Mass Effect and DAI, and now this lol.

Pubs do it all the time.

Thief is definitely getting a trailer, after all it is going to be released in February, and I think it still isn't making that much of attention.

I hope the 2nd trailer isn't Tomb Raider definite edition ((though big part of me can't shake the feeling it will)), I hope for Deus Ex Universe.

Top Bottom