• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teases “exciting announcement” for January 26

What is Square Enix's mystery announcement

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if...
C3Bndc1XUAA9YIc.jpg:large

Marvel world on KH3 confirmed

Its prob FFXII HD related but I want to dream

I want to believe it's for Marvel as well. I mean, Disney owns them know, so it's not that far-fetched. Though I'll keep my expectations very low.

We are pleased to announce KH 2.9 play as kairi and lea as they train to master the keyblade and also play as Sora in a gummie ship as he travels to go see Hercules and also a 1 hour movie of yen Sid stroking his beard

$60

The World Ends With Two, finally. I've been waiting for this.

Tomorrow they will open a countdown site for 7 days, the background will be black and the music will be Calling. A week passed and SE announced TWEWY port for 3DS, however it's the mobile version instead of the original one.

Phamit

Hopefully it's a full game and not a World in KH3

Both would be nice though

Lightning X Captain Marvel Game

Zedark

Tomorrow they will open a countdown site for 7 days, the background will be black and the music will be Calling. A week passed and SE announced TWEWY port for 3DS, however it's the mobile version instead of the original one.

And after that 7 days countdown, we get shown a title only, with the promise of a reveal trailer at a later date. An announcement for a countdown to an announcement of a reveal, it will be glorious!

Pooya

Marvel Ultimate Alliance RPG by Eidos Montreal.

going by the time it's posted, I don't think it's something Japanese.

kennyamr

I actually don't think it will be anything related to Final Fantasy because they will probably save those for the big event on the 31st.

This could be KH related but I am leaning towards a new game from one of the western Square Enix studios.

Maybe Unchar.... ehem, I mean Tomb Raider, exclusively for Scorpio... and the Switch.

Or a Marvel IP license they picked up, like the new Spiderman game by Sony.

TDLink

Marvel in KH makes sense both logically and considering those tweets, which can't be a coincidence.

It won't be anything FF related. They are having an entire FF-focused anniversary event next week on the 31st. FF12 date will almost certainly be announced there.

Marvel in KH makes sense both logically and considering those tweets, which can't be a coincidence.

It won't be anything FF related. They are having an entire FF-focused anniversary event next week on the 31st. FF12 date will almost certainly be announced there.

It cant be a coincidence? lol

Burbeting

Banned
Square Enix is happy to announce 'Kingdom Hearts: Silent Wishes In The Child's Heart', coming in 2019, delaying KH3 until 2022.

I wouldn't be surprised.

TDLink

It cant be a coincidence? lol

The tweets were put out simultaneously, down to the minute. That's a little much to be a coincidence, imo.

A KH announcement now makes sense since it isn't FF...and all FF announcements they will be saving for the anniversary event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom