• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teases “exciting announcement” for January 26

What is Square Enix's mystery announcement

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if...
C3Bndc1XUAA9YIc.jpg:large

Marvel world on KH3 confirmed

Its prob FFXII HD related but I want to dream
Obviously this means that Lighting is joining the MCU.

Woo for more KH3 news. Especially an Avengers(?) world.

Neh for anything FFXII HD related. I don't think a release date announcement counts as "exciting" news, let alone for the greatest example of "turd polishing" in the gaming industry,

5amshift

Banned
When I find out, you find out.
SQEX has been doing terrible in the market as of late, so this will affect the business forecast for them big time.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'd be all for Marvel or Star Wars being in Kingdom Hearts 3. Would be awesome. Don't care much about whether or not the FFXII HD date gets released since I still have FF XII on the PS2. More Kingdom Hearts 3 news is always welcome, though!
Do you have the Zodiac Job System version, though? Shit's a huge improvement.

PSFan

Don't tell me that a Darth Vader super boss fight wouldn't be awesome.

It wouldn't. Just because Disney owns something doesn't mean it should be shoved into KH. Should we have an ESPN world too?

I'd have less interest in picking it up as well tbh. Really not keen on marvel and the MCU.

It's not that I don't like Marvel. I just don't think they fit in KH, Star Wars either.

An odd reaction to good news to be sure.

Not everyone will take it as good news. Marvel and Star Wars just don't belong in KH. Either would completely ruin the entire series IMHO.

DNAbro

It wouldn't. Just because Disney owns something doesn't mean it should be shoved into KH. Should we have an ESPN world too?

It's not that I don't like Marvel. I just don't think they fit in KH, Star Wars either.

Not everyone will take it as good news. Marvel and Star Wars just don't belong in KH. Either would completely ruin the entire series IMHO.

I feel like Pirates of the Caribbean was the limit of "things that wouldn't fit." I don't think Marvel or Star Wars are any weirder.

antibolo

Banned
How about any fucking news about the PSVR minigame for FFXV. Did they ever mention it again after the initial announcement?

Steiner

Banned
You guys are definitely going to want to stay tuned for this one. Headlines tomorrow are going to be really fun. =]

Lnds500

Hmmm... why would they promote Kingdom Hearts in the Final Fantasy twitter account though? Something doesn't add up.

We are talking about a franchise that throws random shit at the wall constantly and features stuff like Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean, and people are trying to say Marvel doesn't fit?

NeonBlack

What makes them not fit?

I feel the whole idea of KH is the jarring aspects of the worlds.

Those secret trailers always looked weird when Mickey showed up.

Matticers

I have no idea what this could be. I doubt it's the KH3 release date. They'd probably wait until E3 or around then, assuming they even announce a date this year. You never know with them. I want to say it could be the FF12 release date since the trophies leaked but there's a FF event coming up so I doubt it's anything related to FF.

Maybe a short KH3 trailer of some new Marvel or Star Wars world in the game.

nibblemonkey

Neo Member
Hmmm... why would they promote Kingdom Hearts in the Final Fantasy twitter account though? Something doesn't add up.

It's a safe bet that we'll see another FF character in KH3, probably Lightning or Noctis, so the Final Fantasy account mentioning it could make sense

Wezzulus

Neo Member
What makes them not fit?

I feel the whole idea of KH is the jarring aspects of the world's.

Those secret trailers always looked weird when Mickey showed up.
I think Star Wars especially would be a good fit with the dark side and the light being a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom