• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Sony Ad Leak

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
So having the campaign protagonist at the middle of the logo, instead of an original trilogy representative, seems to imply that their single-player won't be an afterthought.

So that's cool.

Also a nice nod to the oldies at least.
StarWarsBattlefront2_PC.jpg

So now the sequel looks to potentially have as much content as over a decade old PS2 game... yay? I guess? We should have had a full campaign in prequel era in the first remake so this is not exciting to me.

Alienous

If The Last Jedi stuff is a pre-order incentive it isn't going to be referenced in the main game imagery.

So I wouldn't get too hung up on #ReySaberGate

Bronx-Man

Banned
So:

A post-ROTJ Single-player campaign focusing on a stormtrooper after the Empire is destroyed
Prequel Era
Sequel Era
Yoda, Rey, Maul, and Kylo as Heroes

Very nice improvements.

Don't look into it. Maul is there because he's a hype figure from TPM. Also doubt Disney had anything to do with him being included in the game or this trailer. A lot of the Star Wars stuff is governed by Lucasfilm and Disney probably has even less so to do with these games.

You're wrong. This clearly means that Snoke is Darth Maul.

SPOILERS

Tagyhag

That looks fantastic.

An actual story and being a TIE Fighter pilot which hasn't been done since the 90's? Yes please.

Matheulbeuk

Neo Member
Sorry to be that guy,but i think the presence of Maul is only due to is appearance in Star wars Rebels,where he fight old Obi wan.

karasu

^

Idk the way she's holding it looks like that. Esp as maul is on the other side holding his the same way

Nah Maul is usually a lead hand overhand grip which is what you would use for a staff. Rei's underhand grip means she is clearly holding a sword.

Top Bottom