• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Sony Ad Leak

I don't think there will playable droids.

Watch the prequel era maps be 'simulations'.

EDIT: I meant no playable droid faction, just Rebels vs Stormtroopers on the prequel maps.

Me - John Snow
Wallet - Sword

2017 games
fiiight.gif

BigEmil

The era is built for games. Cool ships, large scale battles, a duck load of light sabers.

Edit: Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and leave that typo.
Ooh nice, not a Star Wars fan never watched any but kinda liked Battlefront 1 gameplay so may pick this up

HardRojo

I might actually be interested in this one. BTW is there any update on how things are coming along for that Uncharted-like Star Wars game by Amy Hennig?

Loxley

I had better be able to hear Duel of the Fates blasting in the background as I run around Kamino cuttin' motherfuckers' heads off as Darth Maul.

Prequel era sucks. I don't wanna think of anything from the dark ages of Star Wars besides Ewan McGregor.

It's time to let go. Realize this game will be stronger because of the maps, vehicles, weapons and heroes from the prequels. But yes, Ewan McGregor was the absolute best part of the prequels.

Rizific

could not give a microscopic shit about a single player campaign. just please have a GOOD multiplayer. if MP somehow turns out even more watered down than the previous battlefront, ill blame it directly on the inclusion of a campaign.

Top Bottom