• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Sony Ad Leak

Plum

They've got the singleplayer and they've got the different eras but I won't be sold unless a lot has changed in terms of gameplay systems from the first game. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Wow, it looks surprisingly good. I like how they're including an actual single player now as well as all eras. As long as the gameplay looks decent, I might actually buy this since I've been craving a new multiplayer shooter besides Overwatch for a while.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
"But what about the Ahsoka/Rebels?"
go-away.gif

This is probably what will happen during the reveal at Star Wars Celebration.

So this was a leak, but imagine if at the bottom of that promo image it said "Preorder to receive heroes from Kenobi: A Star Wars Story" instead

I honestly did not expect any of this at all, it looks awesome. At most i thought it would be the OT and TFA and even then i expected there wouldn't be that much content to them, like how the original game had 4 vehicles.

What seems to be a female main character, all three eras, space battles including capital ships...if this has a class system and the removal of powerups/star cards, that would solve pretty much all the problems i had with Battlefront 2015 other than the small amount of planets.

Boke1879

Can we discusS though how Star Wars is apparently set to deliver us a third female main character...

Like honestly, what kind of #impact.

You mean the character from the single player.

Yea it's great. Seriously this trailer for me so damn hype. DICE better show something good at celebration.

I'm in regardless though. Despite some flaws I really enjoyed the first battlefront.

Please tell me people in here think Maul is cool due to extended stuff and not the movies...

Other than that it looks good.
I thought he was one of the redeeming things about Phantom Menace. Underused as hell though. Should have been part of the trilogy, but I enjoy how he was brought back in the Clone Wars.

Hikami

Pretty excited. Might get me to actually buy PS+ again. Haven't been interested in a multiplayer game in a while.

Top Bottom