• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta code begging thread

My wife would love an Xbox code. She doesn't know that I'm here begging and so if I get one I would like to keep that between you and me.

Kal1138

Neo Member
I pre-ordered the game (a little late) and bought a beta code from Game.co.uk. I kept getting the same error most people were getting on Xbox One. Thanks to CmdrShepard, I did the following and got a new code, instantly, so I can now download the beta.

to any digital purchasers on any platform that is having issues with no key or pc users not having beta show up in origin library automatically:

Follow these steps:

Go to EA Help (help.ea.com).
Select Help with a Game.
Select SWBFII.
Scroll down and select Contact Us.
Choose your platform.
Select Codes and promotions.
Select Invalid code or Lost code.
It may ask for an error code - put none
Put in an email with details of what happened.
Literally if you are indeed eligible for a code the automated system will email you within seconds with an acutal beat key to redeem on origin/ps/xbox store.

All credit to Octosphere on reddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBa..._for_people_on_origin_or_consoles_not_seeing/

Maybe you guys should give it a try.

EDIT:

The links are here https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/745odb/beta_key_for_010_xbox_ps4_pc/ , but they don't seem to be working anymore. At least for me they don't.

ChazGW7

If anyone has a spare PC code they could PM me so my friend can join me, that would be much appreciated. I can pay with cute sausage dog photos.

ps3ud0

Might aswell get into the loot box myself! Hope someone spends money and wins me
my thanks
!

UK PSN code please

ps3ud0 8)

I saw a listing for the pc code for 0.1gbp
Looking for ps4 but the site is slow as molasses for me

I assume he is saying preorder the game then cancel it

No, actually they were selling beta codes

Where is this on the site? I can't find it.

It is not available anymore guys, sorry.

1o3jvv.png

If anyone has a spare PS4 code they would be willing to share with me, I would be very grateful! (US, CA, UK or JP codes work for me)

Top Bottom