• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta code begging thread

Holy shit! Did it for PS4 and it worked!!
Just received an email with a beta code.

edit: receipts

V7IH2RT.png

lsxZvC9.jpg

Awesome! Did not expect to be playing this today. Thanks!

glaurung

Got a free extra PS4 code (UK if that's of any importance). First person to quote this message with a Star Trek picture gets it PMed right away.

The ๖ۜBronx;250879751 said:
Huh? I just did the steps in the link and got sent a code via email for the PS4 beta. Downloading it now.

Well i just filled it out stating my amazon order gave me no codes.

What did you tell them to get it?

Alexious

The ๖ۜBronx;250880147 said:
I chose PS4, lost code, signed in with PSN and then sent the email with "didn't receive an email?" in the message box. Automated reply returned an email with a code two seconds later.

Any chance you could do the same for PC and send me the Origin code via PM? I can't see the email option, it seems to be available only in North America.

Lol damn it worked.
I forgot to enter my region at first and they sent me a support mail.
Went back and entered the region and got one instantly lmao.
The mail i gave isnt even the one used for my amazon order.
So I'm assuming anyone can get it.
Ill try again and give it away if it works

Any chance you could do the same for PC and send me the Origin code via PM? I can't see the email option, it seems to be available only in North America.

Definitely isn't NA only - I'm in the UK – what steps are you doing? I just went to EA Help. Chose help with a game. Then SWBFII, then checked Lost Code, entered details and signed in using PSN. Then chose the email option that appeared. Took a few goes to get the page to load but persistence paid off.

The ๖ۜBronx;250880738 said:
It was instant for me, as in as soon as I'd sent it my phone went off with two emails. One with the code, the other with a link to my ticket.

Weird, I didn’t even get a ticket email but the case says closed on the website

Edit: Switched to a different EA account and it worked.

It was instant. Cool.

I pre-ordered the game (a little late) and bought a beta code from Game.co.uk. I kept getting the same error most people were getting on Xbox One. Thanks to CmdrShepard, I did the following and got a new code, instantly, so I can now download the beta.

Maybe you guys should give it a try.

EDIT:

The links are here https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/745odb/beta_key_for_010_xbox_ps4_pc/ , but they don't seem to be working anymore. At least for me they don't.

Hey, thanks guy. EA sent me a code immediately. lol

You're good to go
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Multiplayer Beta
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Multiplayer Beta
Electronic Arts

You now own STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Multiplayer Beta

Looking for a ps4 code US or UK,I would like to try the game to see if it's any good.

I have no idea why you can't pre-order a physical copy off amazon.

Yep you can get multiple codes.
First one to quote me with a its always sunny in Philly gif gets a free asian code(should work for the poor sod who made the hk account)

I believe the region of the beta key is irrelevant to players you're matched with so long as you can enter it into an asian account and download it should work with your main account.

rdytoroll

That trick doesn't work for me. I don't see any email option at the end, only live chat and other stuff. maybe because I'm in Europe?

Edit: It worked, had to change to US at the top right

Top Bottom