• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta code begging thread

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Code doesn't work for XB1. I'm on the correct page to redeem.

Prompts the following - Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Hong

Neo Member

Flagship

Got a free extra PS4 code (UK if that's of any importance). First person to quote this message with a Star Trek picture gets it PMed right away.

May I have it please? :)

Update: whoops too slow!

Trying the contact support method. seems ea's site is under heavy load...

Kyonashi

For those who couldn't get it to work in EU/UK, just found a workaround:

DON'T SELECT UK as your location. Make sure you're set to United States in the top right corner, go through the process as stated, there's a dropdown to request a Europe code even if you're on the USA EU Help site.

It didn't work for me on the UK help site, but as soon as I changed to US I got the email option and I'm downloading the beta on my PS4 now.

It doesnt work with EA spanish site :(

Choose United states in the top right corner.
Choose europe when asked what region the code will be used in.
Fill in the e-mail form...

Just filed the request and immediatly received an eu ps4 code.
So I can confirm it works for the eu through the United States Help Site.

superjona

I have 2 PS4 EU codes... first 2 to quote with a Star Wars gif will get 1 each

may the force be with you....

giphy.gif

Ferr986

I have 2 PS4 EU codes... first 2 to quote with a Star Wars gif will get 1 each

may the force be with you....

giphy.gif

Choose United states in the top right corner.
Choose europe when asked what region the code will be used in.
Fill in the e-mail form...

Just filed the request and immediatly received an eu ps4 code.
So I can confirm it works for the eu through the United States Help Site.

thanks! just got a thank you for your message we will contact bla bla email....

That trick doesn't work for me. I don't see any email option at the end, only live chat and other stuff. maybe because I'm in Europe?

Edit: It worked, had to change to US at the top right

yup, email is only available via US help site, even if you choose euro-code :D

M.W.

As someone who has started many a code begging thread....anyone have a spare NA PS4 code? Pwetty pwease?

Zoracka

I tried the Reddit thing, can't make it work.

Looking for EU PC code, if anyone got one to spare. Not sure how much time I got for the open weekend, but should be able to play the next two days

FOR EVERYONE on Xbox One:

If you're having trouble redeeming your beta early access code on Xbox One, try this workaround:

-Make sure you have the Xbox One you want to play on set as your home Xbox, and that it's powered on.

-Copy this URL: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Paym...XXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX&ref=AccountMicrosoftCom

-Replace the XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX section with your Beta early access code and paste it into your browser, then hit enter to go to the site (or just use paste and go in the address bar).

-Wait a few minutes for the beta client to show under Ready to Install.

-Once it's there, start your download.

M.W.

Tried the EA thing, just got a confirmation email with a reference code, nothing else. Oh well.

belvedere

Junior Butler
For those that did the Reddit trick did you select the chat support option?

That was my only option once selecting select support option.

Saiyan-Rox

Tried the Reddit link instructions, sent the email but only got the "we have received your request" email, no code :( Lame.

Cardon

Just did the Reddit trick and it worked. For me it wasn't as instant as it was for others, but like 20 minutes after doing I got a code that worked.

TheChamp

Got 3 PC codes from the reddit thing but cant be bothered to download Origin... post I dunno more gifs below to get one

Top Bottom