• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars fans react to The Phantom Menace in 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Kind of weird how upset some people just because the OP made the comparison. I take that back it's not weird but interesting.
I imagine it's because it's an incredibly disingenuous comparison followed by a condescending "seem familiar" not to mention the last post he apparently made before the thread. Dude obviously is having some issues with the absolutely positive reception that TFA is receiving.

Tansut

The OP said:
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW TFA IS TERRIBLE!
maxresdefault.jpg

I imagine it's because it's an incredibly disingenuous comparison followed by a condescending "seem familiar" not to mention the last post he apparently made before the thread. Dude obviously is having some issues with the absolutely positive reception that TFA is receiving.

His hate is also interesting, could be some deep rooted need for devil's advocate -- "I'm right" mentality.

The responses to it, though, they're just like the OP. I wonder if they would do the same if someone said on the sidewalk that TFA was a boring movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom