• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the inner Gaben within you, as he is with us all, knows that the more profit that comes to these companies, the more that will jump onto the PC and make us ascend to a level of Gaben so great, that the afterlife Steam sales will be 90% off all year round.

If u see this message you have been visited by great lord Gaben.

Good sales and video games will come to you but only if you post "thank Gaben" in this topic

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I very much remember the spot in ff13 that I stopped playing. Hmm. Whether to buy it again...

Turfster

Daily Talk like a pirate day

Talk like a pirate deals seem not entirely active.
The only one I can see is 33% for Assflag? Really, Ubi?

Humble day 11
  • Saints Row IV 10€
  • Far Cry Blood Dragon 3.74€
  • Mercenary Kings 7.5€
  • Company of Heroes 2 8.74€
  • Secrets of Raetikon 4€
  • Age of Wonders Shadow Magic 0.8€
  • Cannonbrawl 9€
  • Dragon Commander 8€
  • Wasteland 2 40€
  • A story about my uncle 4.41€
  • Interstellar Marines 11.5€
  • Sniper Elite v2 7€
  • FractOSC 8€
  • Dreamcast Collection 5.24€
  • Lifeless Planet 8€
  • Cloudbuilt 4.74€
  • 1849 6€
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe 1.34€
  • Trine 2 Complete 1.7€
  • Doppler 0.79€
  • Doorways 1-3 9.5€
  • Doorways Underworld 7.5€

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I hope that game is good. I need some hands on impressions before I buy it though.

I'm hoping for the best. I'm planning on trying out some local co-op next week when it launches. Hopefully it's good.

Daily Talk like a pirate day

Talk like a pirate deals seem active. 33% for Assflag? Really, Ubi?

Ewmst31.gif

abracadaver

It's free for everybody who bought Reincarnation before Stainless rewarded existing owners with a gift copy of the Carmageddon Max Pack , so backers and anybody who bought it on Steam prior to said cut-off point.

Edit: Oh, there was no cut-off point; Reincarnation still includes the Max Pack gift sub (which is what 2 was added to).

I have reincarnation and max pack but not carmageddon 2??

why?

baterism

I live in Malaysia at the moment, and I just noticed all the prices in the store are in local currency not US prices like before.... maybe this is old news so steam sale me if old.

Exchange rate = RM1 = $US 0.30

Examples

Dark Souls 2 RM75.00 -> $US23
Divinity: Original Sin RM75.00 -> $23
Civilization Beyond Earth RM95.00 -> $US29

Hopefully even cheaper during steam sales.

Almost the same with Indonesian price. The Philippine and Thailand also got local currency support with good price. Singapore got 1=1 conversion, not the best deal but still cheaper than us price it seems.
Steam really looking into ASEAN market, rejoice brother!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I want Divinity but I can't afford it right now -.- The worst feeling!

Lomax

what's a good standard HDD?
don't think I wanna spend on a 500GB SSD :/

I'd recommend a 256GB SSD as your gaming drive, you should be able to get one for under $100 now and it's more than enough space to have lots of games installed. The performance difference is significant.

Chariot

I want Divinity but I can't afford it right now -.- The worst feeling!
You may be in luck.

GO FOR THE WAIFUS

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chariot, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Dragon Commander -- MB-0D1990897A537997 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 58 entrants total.

t1411157670z1.png

Arthea

STEAM | September (2) 2014 - Lightning strikes back
STEAM | September (2) 2014 - Stealth releases and updates
STEAM | September (2) 2014 - lucky 13
STEAM | September (2) 2014 - Lightning dodging still not working
STEAM | September (2) 2014 - steamy

Ok, I'll stop now

Chariot

New page. Get the Bad Dragon gets the Waifu Simulator!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chariot, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Dragon Commander -- MB-0D1990897A537997 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 58 entrants total.

t1411157670z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom