• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

Salsa will essentially be on life support.

Oh and his town will go to shit in AC.

ieJ5FNI.png

I just realized that I've been playing the Binding of Issac over the past year (20+ hours) in small window and in low detail... I've been squinting at my laptop screen for no reason.
------------------------------------------------
Unrelated note, I graduated from university today/yesterday! Time to play some games/think about what to play (I usually end up not playing anything as a result).

Goddamnit. (in a good way)

Guess I'm buying Alien... again.

I still want Charles de Lauzirika and co. to finally transfer the 200 or so boxes of film reels they found from Alien 3 and integrate all that into a definitive cut. I've been waiting years to find if any of the rumored stuff (like Ripley's "stigmata" death) existed or not.

Truth be told, I'd buy the shit out of an Alien 3 game day-one if it was good. And I'm not talking "Alien 3: The Gun" good, I'm talking an adaptation that allows you to be a badass in the prison and survive at the end (like the Game Boy adaptation).

I already own the Anthology, though, so my bases are covered in the "upgraded version" part.

Miguel81

Who's ready to kick some ass(or get it kicked)?

Edit: These are the actual games, not DLC. Modbot done goofed!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dante81, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition -- MB-9177514B826FB410 - Taken by iosefe. 11 entrants total.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition #2 -- MB-09B791418241EF35 - Taken by Jadax. 8 entrants total.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition #3 -- MB-2F87FA6A73A221BB - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.

t1412326160z1.png

Rand6

header.jpg

I haven't finished the game, on chapter 4, but holy hell, I'm not kidding you guys, its probably one of the best horror games to release so far this year. It's really good and gets better and better as it goes on. I'm really going to recommend it.

ss_b87afa86abc50438ac242d34f6782b9c62c7774e.600x338.jpg
ss_1fd4bad5af43744ef41128f2f89681b78c175b0d.600x338.jpg

I don't have time to play it now, but I added it to my wishlist. Thanks.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
header.jpg

I haven't finished the game, on chapter 4, but holy hell, I'm not kidding you guys, its probably one of the best horror games to release so far this year. It's really good and gets better and better as it goes on. I'm really going to recommend it.

High praise considering all that you have played in the genre. I'll have to pick it up once I have some money.

Jørdan

Steam said:
Arms dealer has not been officially released, and cannot be unlocked at this time. Please check the Steam news to find out the release time. Steam will notify you when the game becomes unlocked.

Registered to my account though, thank you for the heads up madjoki.

hepburn3d

XBMC? Set it up and run it through Steam.

I know I'm probably 2/3 years late to this party but XBMC is awesome! Now using it to watch TV shows I have on the TV PC using my xbox controller. The only shame is that if I start it from Steam Big Picture I have to add it to the games. Shame there isn't an app section but then I can imagine that being controversial.

I don't really want to launch XBMC then use that to launch steam as I primarily play games and don't like adding extra steps to the process.

Any way ... awesome suggestion ... love my TV PC ... love the tinkering involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom