• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellaris - Paradox Dev Studios new sci-fi grand strategy game

Maledict

This game cannot come soon enough. It's been a long time since I've looked forward to a game this much - it's even making me forget UC4'is out the next day!

Can stick me in the corner as the Maledictorum.

Reishiki

Banned
If you want to be added drop me a PM or quote me here. Also, if you want to name your empire (just a joke name specifically for this image is more than enough) let me know.

I83Dzjh.jpg

Yeah, go on, add me in.

cyress8

Banned
If you want to be added drop me a PM or quote me here. Also, if you want to name your empire (just a joke name specifically for this image is more than enough) let me know.

kS4XqrE.jpg
Man, I feel sorry all the blobs to the southeast of me. Once they become part of my empire. I'LL try my best to be fair to their people.

Calabi

kS4XqrE.jpg

Add me too. Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!

I just realized I can roleplay as my avatar. Or maybe his nemesis Torquemada on Termite, a xenophobic purging obsessed race. I wonder if I could mod it so my race is constantly attacked and disrupted by a single ship. This is going to be so cool.

Jisgsaw

I'd say EU3 -> 4 is an noticeable step down in complexity. CK1 -> 2 was pretty much just an increase in accessibility though so I don't know if it's really a trend. I guess we'll see with Vic3. (pls Paradox)

Do we have any info on that actually?
I need it almost as badly as Stellaris, 19th-early 20th century is the most interesting historical period IMO. And being able to continue my EU4 games into Vic3 would be nice too.

Back on topic, it really sucks there's not preload, I'll be in the hotel form Monday till friday, I doubt I'll be able to DL 5 gigs... :/

Do we have any info on that actually?
I need it almost as badly as Stellaris, 19th-early 20th century is the most interesting historical period IMO. And being able to continue my EU4 games into Vic3 would be nice too.

Back on topic, it really sucks there's not preload, I'll be in the hotel form Monday till friday, I doubt I'll be able to DL 5 gigs... :/
No Vic 3 info yet as far as I know. But we get Stellaris and then Hearts of Iron in a month, so they probably want to focus on that anyway.

Impulsor

QmlHwIu.jpg

i WANT TO BE ADDED TOOOOO! So awesome!

Impulsor Dominion is how I'm going to name my faction!

Top Bottom