• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellaris - Paradox Dev Studios new sci-fi grand strategy game

Nokterian

All right, here it goes. I hope there aren't that many left, space isn't infinite after all it seems.

dIj4kDx.jpg

Looks awesome thanks!

If you want to be added drop me a PM or quote me here. Also, if you want to name your empire (just a joke name specifically for this image is more than enough) let me know.

Count me in. I want my empire to be called "Comet Sighted", please. :3 If you want to make me an external threat, go ahead.

DBT85

If you click the number of replies next to this thread it will give you a list of everyone who's posted in the thread. It should be pretty easy to drop that list into the game. If I were playing as the SpaceGAF Empire, though, what I'd really want is the NeoGAF logo imported into the game for it. Hopefully that's easy enough to do.

Ahh cool, I'll try and do that tomorrow morning at work ready to go. Do we think just gas names or like Darren "DBT85" Thomas type thing?

If you want to be added drop me a PM or quote me here. Also, if you want to name your empire (just a joke name specifically for this image is more than enough) let me know.

XWWjM4x.jpg

Me! Dingbat Confederacy.

mcz117chief

man oh man, the map is filling up quickly. Not many spots left so if you want to be part of the legend make sure you let me know!

Top Bottom