• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steph Curry Supernova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

XDePmOw.jpg

Fjordson

Seeing gifs of that last shot by Curry holy fuck. Speechless.

He needs to get back to those shots. No more trying to fly into KD or Ibaka and finish. Needs to lean on his runners and floater game.

Kettch

Curry didn't take over like Klay did, but he did have a solid game. 6/13 from three and almost a triple double. It's a good sign that he can get the magic back.

Mr.Sumal

GSW needs what curry did in those last 3 mins for game 7 or they are toast. No way klay is having that outburst again he's a good player but sometimes he gets shut down easily but it's hard to stop curry. Let curry rain 3a all game long in game 7 and see how it goes don't be surprised if he scores 70+. The gameplan must be for curry to shoot every shot. It sounds crazy I know considering he's playing 70% and looking like a human but this man is more efficient with his 3's then his layups.

End of the day as a basketball we are all blessed to see a game 7 out of this

GSW needs what curry did in those last 3 mins for game 7 or they are toast. No way klay is having that outburst again he's a good player but sometimes he gets shut down easily but it's hard to stop curry. Let curry rain 3a all game long in game 7 and see how it goes don't be surprised if he scores 70+. The gameplan must be for curry to shoot every shot. It sounds crazy I know considering he's playing 70% and looking like a human but this man is more efficient with his 3's then his layups.

End of the day as a basketball we are all blessed to see a game 7 out of this

I think you're forgetting that guys like Barbosa, Speights, and Livingston will play better at home. They couldn't even be trusted on the court in this game on the road.

5JXnIE2.gif

The photoshop meme guys kill me lol

I can only imagine Westbrook's mind after that Curry steal.

But I'm sure it was amazing.
He was too busy laughing at Curry's defense ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Curry didn't take over like Klay did, but he did have a solid game. 6/13 from three and almost a triple double. It's a good sign that he can get the magic back.
Apparently having a 31/10/9/2 on 62%TS is a solid game lol

Also no way OKC lies down, but I think Warriors got this due to experience and HCA.

Great win...but still got game 7 to play. OKC isn't going to lay down and die...Series is still up for grabs.

Considering how they choked the last few mins in their own building, would you put money on them not clamping up on the Warriors home floor? I wouldn't....this game likely did a mental fuckjob on that team. They were desperate to end it last night.

Late reaction but hollllly shit GG Klay. He wasn't about to pack his shit up and go home without bringing OKC along for game 7.

Thunder are nothing but noise. GSW made it rain and brought the real boom.

Thunder are getting their ass smacked in game 7. Klay going to make it rain again, and Curry going to be #2 again. Then they'll beat the Cavs in 6 with Klay being Finals MVP.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This thread's turned into a duplicate of the active NBA thread. If you want to talk about the games, do it in the right thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom