• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Strange Silent Hill Related Teasing??

fantomena

Silent Hills needs

Melisandre_slider.jpg

Yes, Im gonna stuff with this GoT stuff

Sifl

So we all get trolled, yet there are still people clinging, hoping that there is some deeper ruse going on and all will eventually be revealed.

let-it-go.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
What does that guy even win with doing this. It's over.

What message? There was never such a message on ingsoc.org.

-.. --- -. .----. - / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / - .... .- - / -.-. --- -- . ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... .. ... / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. - .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / - . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / - . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- / -. --- - / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / - .... .- - / -.-. --- -- . ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... .. ... / -....- .--. .- -.-. . -....- / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. - .-.-.- / . ..- .-. ... . ..- .-. ... . ..- .-. ... .-.-.- / .--- .- -.-. -.- / .. ... / .--- . .-. .. - .... / .. ... / .-.. . --- -. .- .-. -.. .-.-.-
ROUGH TRANSLATION of ' DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THIS ACCOUNT. I AM TELLING YOU. I AM TELLING YOU NOT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THIS -PACE- ACCOUNT. EURSEURSEURS. JACK IS JERITH IS LEONARD.'

Wasn't this from the site?

Senoculum

People keep bringing up gray_xof from Twitter; is that some official account or something I should know about? Because the way they tweet is something a 20 year old would write, complete with pretension and everything.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
-.. --- -. .----. - / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / - .... .- - / -.-. --- -- . ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... .. ... / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. - .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / - . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / - . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- / -. --- - / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / - .... .- - / -.-. --- -- . ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... .. ... / -....- .--. .- -.-. . -....- / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. - .-.-.- / . ..- .-. ... . ..- .-. ... . ..- .-. ... .-.-.- / .--- .- -.-. -.- / .. ... / .--- . .-. .. - .... / .. ... / .-.. . --- -. .- .-. -.. .-.-.-
ROUGH TRANSLATION of ' DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THIS ACCOUNT. I AM TELLING YOU. I AM TELLING YOU NOT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THIS -PACE- ACCOUNT. EURSEURSEURS. JACK IS JERITH IS LEONARD.'

Wasn't this from the site?

No

Not that it's really important but that change.org petition has been around a long time so ingsoc linking to it isn't really some new special thing. I signed it early this year.

Jakten

Are the Nevada things related? It could be like the 140-85 posts in that it's a coincidence with this teased site.

Who knows haha. There's the relation to MGS with what Tc91 said. There is a Silent Hill Drive in Nevada but I really think that's just a big coincidence. Also Las Vegas is in Nevada which Konami has been pushing for different gambling laws in Nevada which benefit them more lately. I think that's much more likely to be a coincidence also though.

I think the 140-85 posts probably weren't a coincidence but like the Nevada thing; it's relation to other things is probably just pointed out to give the illusion of a greater conspiracy or significant connection or something.

People keep bringing up gray_xof from Twitter; is that some official account or something I should know about? Because the way they tweet is something a 20 year old would write, complete with pretension and everything.

Yeah they've done a lot of weird meme-y junk that makes it seem like they may just be someone trolling everyone. But then again so has the main site. I've only ever played MGS 1 and 4 so most of what he says means nothing to me anyways.

I dunno if anyone mentioned anything about it previously but 140-85 is the codec frequency for Roy Campbell & Naomi Hunter. I'm sure it probably has though.

Jakten

GRAY_XOF has mentioned that he will offer clues to some degree if you are on track to solving anything.

So I was curious. I've been trying to figure out the number station codes but we need a cipher keyword before we can make any head way into this. People were talking about La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo on GameFAQs and I remembered that La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo was originally named Cipher.

Anyways I messaged GRAY_XOF asking if I'm on track with La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo being the keyword and he responded with this:

6ZFychq.png

I am not familiar with much of Metal Gear beyond MGS 1 and MGS 4. Anyone played Peace Walker or Portable Ops know anything about this?

GRAY_XOF has mentioned that he will offer clues to some degree if you are on track to solving anything.

So I was curious. I've been trying to figure out the number station codes but we need a cipher keyword before we can make any head way into this. People were talking about La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo on GameFAQs and I remembered that La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo was originally named Cipher.

Anyways I messaged GRAY_XOF asking if I'm on track with La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo being the keyword and he responded with this:

6ZFychq.png

I am not familiar with much of Metal Gear beyond MGS 1 and MGS 4. Anyone played Peace Walker or Portable Ops know anything about this?

Les Enfants Terribles.

Jakten

It's not.

Gray_XOF agrees. It's not Les Infants Terrible.

I am mostly just acquiring information because even if it is wrong or misleading it might inspire some idea for solving something. Considering they all attempt to discredit each other I figure its best to just collect info and compare it all.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
This is still going?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Gray_XOF change his twitter image to a trollface yesterday shortly after the countdown ended?

I mean... good grief.

Gray_XOF agrees. It's not Les Infants Terrible.

I am mostly just acquiring information because even if it is wrong or misleading it might inspire some idea for solving something. Considering they all attempt to discredit each other I figure its best to just collect info and compare it all.

I don't what else they were talking about

This is still going?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Gray_XOF change his twitter image to a trollface yesterday shortly after the countdown ended?

I mean... good grief.

Also this.

Silent Hills as it existed prior is done

I'm pretty sure nobody in here is stupid enough to think it will return and be exactly the same but there is nothing to say it couldn't be reworked into something new with somebody else helping.
You say we are easy to believe the lies, that might be the case but when there is even a tiny flicker of hope that a title similar in quality to P.T might return then i think we have the right to cling onto whatever dreams we have left, or hope that comes our way.
I still believe that there is more to this than people think.
I didn't give up on shenmue and i didn't give up on the last guardian, i refuse to give in so easily just when someone had seemingly resurrected silent hill.

A few trolls on reddit post fake news about it being a free pc game in 2018 and everyone looses all hope, we still have a site which is constantly changing it's re-directs and what we presume to be a fake original site which now shows a red-herring.

Venom Fox

Banned
So I've been following this a bit more tonight for some reason. ingsoc.org wound up linking to this youtube when you click the text: SNIP
Next time please just use links instead of embedding the videos, not all of us are on PC.
Anyway, it's all BULLSHIT, Kojima would troll us by sending us to random videos asking for money and shit? No, just no. The dream is dead, go and play the unfinished MGSV and learn to enjoy it.

Jakten

Aside from some small oddities like the PT voice I don't expect anything nor have I from the start.

I like solving puzzles. That's why I like Silent Hill in the first place. The puzzles and theorizing etc. I've always been interested in Cryptography and this gives me an opportunity to learn how it works. The experience is fun regardless of the outcome.

I'm not a conspiracy nut or a desperate fan grasping at straws or something. It's just a damn game. So much hostility.

I will admit this seems like it might be more related to MGS than Silent Hill at this point though.

Voyevoda

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aureliu

There are no facts, only interpretations. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Midge Ure's The Man Who Sold The World playing in the background

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The site now says Silence in the title bar. There is no more sounds.

Top Bottom