• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 5 Character Hints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
New stage

Seriously, the stages in this game are not only bland as fuck, they are also hideous, filled with low-res textures. This is the third one suffering from the same shit. I wonder if this is actually what are they going to look like.

Seriously, the stages in this game are not only bland as fuck, they are also hideous, filled with low-res textures. This is the third one suffering from the same shit. I wonder if this is actually what are they going to look like.
The game is like...9 months away from release...

Tik-Tok

Damn I like the concept of that state, and I love Da
i
GOATS.... but the texture works is pretty.... pretty.... pretty bad in a lot of places.

The game is like...9 months away from release...

They really shouldn't be letting people play any stages that aren't finished.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Here's what Combo said about the stage:

What does the bolded mean? I can't remember anything.

Maybe this?

StreetFighterAlpha2-Venezuela%28MBison%29.png

EDIT: That's Venezuela though. Hmm...

Tik-Tok

I know right! Damn developers trying to let people play the game so they can refine it. Don't they know we only care about graphics!?

Well, if they had just polished one stage and let people play on that one they wouldn't have people talking about how shit the textures are and wondering if they'll stay that way. Early word of mouth is important. Take for example the fact that no one wants to play Ultra on PS4 even though it's actually a decent port now.

Just so you know I've been playing SF4 steady since 2009 so I think it's pretty clear I don't care about graphics over gameplay cause that game also has some of the worst texture work I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom