• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
got only good connections today, which is surprising. it feels real good to play like this online, it was pure fun for 2 hours. would love to have the same experience next time.

so relaxing.

Sheroking

Had a player with a transphobic name rage quit on me. I assume there's a way to report these worthless piles of trash? For the transphobia, I mean, not so much the ragequit.

giphy.gif

Zackat

Had a player with a transphobic name rage quit on me. I assume there's a way to report these worthless piles of trash? For the transphobia, I mean, not so much the ragequit.

Only thing I can think is to send it to the Lord Haunts. Is there even a reporting feature in this game? geez.

giphy.gif
Tacky af.

In other news, that seems to be equal votes for Mika and Ryu so I'll have to figure something out !

giphy.gif

I feel gross asking this... but I can't make out the name. I just want to know what it is so I can know why it's offensive. Sorry.

Zackat

Guile, Ken, and all the overpriced stuff in SFV can all burn in Hell.

Do you want to buy every skin for every character? I don't understand. 4 bucks for 1 skin for your main doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me. That's like a soda and a bag of chips and I get it forever.

I guess I just see all this differently or something. I'm a weirdo.

What is a reasonable price for a skin to everyone? I think I am just too used to playing other games where skins are more expensive or something. And then I always wait for them to go on sale unless I deem them worth it at the time of release.

Pompadour

Do you want to buy every skin for every character? I don't understand. 4 bucks for 1 skin for your main doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me. That's like a soda and a bag of chips and I get it forever.

What is a reasonable price for a skin to everyone? I think I am just too used to playing other games where skins are more expensive or something. And then I always wait for them to go on sale unless I deem them worth it at the time of release.

$4 is a little much but there will be sales. The $4 is to get the impatient's extra money. I agree with your general thought process as I also don't need or want every last costume for characters I'll barely play.

I think a lot of people are complaining because they do want every last costume but aren't OCD enough to pull the trigger at that price. But you have to pay $4 for each one, individually, because there are people out there who will play full price for all of them.

They will go on sale when Capcom figures they got the money of those people already.

Mediking

$4 is a little much but there will be sales. The $4 is to get the impatient's extra money. I agree with your general thought process as I also don't need or want every last costume for characters I'll barely play.

I think a lot of people are complaining because they do want every last costume but aren't OCD enough to pull the trigger at that price. But you have to pay $4 for each one, individually, because there are people out there who will play full price for all of them.

They will go on sale when Capcom figures they got the money of those people already.

What's even the point of buying a costume... if you aren't getting all the colors with it?! Survival is just horrible! No way in hell I'm buying a costume that only comes with 2 colors! It's a ripoff with fight money and real money.

vg260

They are around $1 or less per alt on average for most fighting games.

Ultra SF had smaller bundles of 5 for $4 or a set of all 44 characters for $20. Each came with 20 unlocked colors too.

stn

$4 for one skin is ridiculously expensive. Capcom has officially entered Dead Or Alive/Tecmo territory with that pricing model. I love having extra skins in fighting games, plus I like supporting good games through DLC purchases. But not at a total price that would be more expensive than the game itself.

TheOGB

Banned
I finished getting screens for headers for OTV:
02gju2f.jpg
I can't wait to be disappointed when they never add a stage finisher where you get knocked into the tree and a coconut falls on your head

Brofist is boring, predictable and just plain basic.
That's why it should be the header, it captures the story mode perfectly. Then we won't have to be reminded of the missed opportuninty of the tag team match and the wrestling stage.
i9kp1Kf.png

SYsq26P.png

agreed tbh
Then you go the other corny route which is being different for the sake of being different, and Mika and Gief are like the funny versions of Ken and Ryu lol...wtf

Stop throwing shade on Shotos guys...Bro fist between Ken and Ryu is classic and still cool...sheesh, it’s ok to say it.

I’m fine with either one, but Mika has received a ton of attention, and everything is always a joke, I wouldn’t mind a classic theme again.

Bro Fist is my vote.

Us Sim players stick together, so fuck that guy. Where's our report feature?

got only good connections today, which is surprising. it feels real good to play like this online, it was pure fun for 2 hours. would love to have the same experience next time.

so relaxing.

I had more than a minority of my losses mysteriously be laggy during the rubber rounds tonight. Cost me rank after downloading quite a number of higher-ranked other players.

jett

D-Member
I've no idea what is going but I'm on an insane losing streak on this game lately. I'm dropping combos like mad, sometimes regular QCF moves and such don't come out. :|

Whales

Banned
GGs Rushdown, nice ibuki

I don't even know where im supposed to block on that mixup there , rip me, that was some great shit

GGs Rushdown, nice ibuki

I don't even know where im supposed to block on that mixup there , rip me, that was some great shit

Thanks! I had worked on that in training for a bit but had only managed to land it about 3 times now without messing it up. 2 resets and it'll get a full stun on ryu.

hamchan

If Capcom ban me for using one round survival mod I guess I'll just shrug and not play their game then.

If they don't want to fix the things that matter and instead make a small user base even smaller, then go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom