• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";214007445]There's probably a bunch of Qs. Also, he was introduced in 2.[/QUOTE]
That's just a sprite that barely looks like him. Just a fan theory.

Pompadour

Saweyga! *put on tinfoil hat*. Anyone remember when udon was given the green light by capcom to do a Q origin comic? Then they were like.. naa.

Is this true? It's probably for the best because half of what makes Q great is his mystery. The other half is his animations.

I love his fall animation where he falls and bounces on his neck.

That's just a sprite that barely looks like him. Just a fan theory.

Pretty much:

It was rumored that Q (or someone resembling him) can be seen in Ken's stage background in the original Street Fighter II series. However, the man was removed from the redrawn and redesigned stage in Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That's great because of the limited official Q art we have you can see that he has white skin and blonde hair.

The whole thing was kind of weird. Capcom greenlit a lot of udon stuff as official canon only to retcon it later. Gen was officially yun and yang's master for like a cool 4 years. If you read the comics it was actually really well done. He knew he was dying and was trying to repent. A part of it was teaching yun/yang.

It already happened with SFxT & could happen again with Injustice 2 (if NRS isn't careful with the loot boxes).

Didn't they already address this? Something about tournament standard versions?

Scotia

Banned
CqB5qYSUIAA5Fqx.jpg

Edzi

Problem X on WSO is inspiring me to go back to Alex full time. As fun as Juri is, I don't feel myself improving with her so it might make more sense to go back to learning Necalli/Alex as mains and keep Juri (and probably Urien) as secondaries.

Problem X on WSO is inspiring me to go back to Alex full time. As fun as Juri is, I don't feel myself improving with her so it might make more sense to go back to learning Necalli/Alex as mains and keep Juri (and probably Urien) as secondaries.

Alex is so great. A few good reads and it's over, and it's so great to train people and switch it up on them. And when you get that stun up?

I'm warming up, baby. The match is over.

Edzi

Alex is so great. A few good reads and it's over, and it's so great to train people and switch it up on them. And when you get that stun up?

I'm warming up, baby. The match is over.

He was great fun to play and I love everything about his design, I just don't think I was utilizing his tools correctly so I was getting overly frustrated with his horrible wakeup game. Two huge things I'm noticing that were lacking from my gameplan were V-Trigger utilization and spamming the ever loving hell out of his lariat.

MrCarter

Zapages

I finally reached Silver rank after many months of not playing rank... I stayed in casuals and got better. Now it only took about a month to reach it. Now, I am back to casuals forever. I don't think I have the itch to go Gold. lol

Zackat

just dc'd from a game and was kicked out of matchmaking. no chances so I stopped playing for the night. there needs to be some way of explicitly showing when it was you that got disconnected.

I did perfect the guy though so maybe they RQ'd? It was just the first round though.

Tried ranked to see what it's like with the update and one shitty Ryu decided to rage quit when things were not going his or her way. Everything else was a fight for dear life as I tried to hold my ultra silver rank. I feel bad for mediocre Sim players whenever I run into them. Deep inside I know some of their mistakes were far worse for them than they are for Ryu, Chun and Ken players. Blowing them up makes me feel a bit guilty inside. Zangief players elicit a similar response until they get a couple of SPDs in.

Also, trying to learn a new character is tough, but it is important to have a secondary character. Gotta click with Nash soon.

45% damage combos off one counterhit Strong or ax kick with corner carry tends to fix alot of problems.

Neoxon

I'm gonna hit up Thursday locals, tomorrow. Hopefully I can maintain my composure all the way through each of the matches (I need to prepare for whenever I start going to majors......once I save up the necessary cash).

Top Bottom