• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: Season 2 changes

Justinh

thanks, the fgc sucks at gathering changes and posting them to one place

I wish they'd do what Killer Instinct has been doing and just having a long ass presentation of them showing off every change and how it can affect gameplay and situations...

I don't play Killer Instinct more than once in a blue moon and not online, but I find that thing they do when they run down the changes fascinating.

Also, yes thank you OP for trying to come up with a definitive list of changes

Dhalsim: gets buffs not from being low tier, but instead from being severely underplayed.

Still, nowhere in them patch notes was standing strong being CCed by Necalli's sweep or other such shenanigans.

ElFly

Zangief needs more than this, particularly against a faster Dhalsim

but maybe the other changes are subtler

Fang would be ok if the in game model wasn't bad
CYnFDVpWkAE8UpF.png

They're posting a sneak peak of the balance changes on the capcom unity blog tomorrow, so hopefully we get a lot of new stuff

Are these balance changes final? No feedback from fans or anything?

I'd be kind of surprised if that were the case but so be it. Just don't make us wait long. Release it at the end of the month or beginning of next month at the latest. We don't need to wait till February for this to drop.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Will there be a patch for ps4 pro to fix the shadow dithering? Has Capcom said anything regarding this?

ElFly

Maybe guile can throw less sonic booms during v trigger to compensate?

Would not be surprised if Capcom wanted to reduce the overlong combos guile can do currently

cackhyena

I really wish jab as an anti air was a completely gone. I only found it useful in 4 to negate dive kicks at certain angles. You should have to work harder to keep people out, imo.

Vex_

Banned
still trying to figure out who complained about cammy why she got nerfed. She was fine the way she was. And ken got nerfed HARD too holy shit.

On top of that, they took out the trademark I-frames from DPs across the board? Someone at capcom wants to jump in on wake up alot and got mad.

Sesha

The only characters I've seen people universally hate is El, Rufus, and sometimes Hakan. As for V, most people seem to like the newbies besides FANG sometimes.

People basically hate on everything that isn't muscled badasses, cool guys and hot/cute girls. Weirdos and uggos usually only get a pass when enough time has passed that people get nostalgic for them.

Neoxon

People basically hate on everything that isn't muscled badasses, cool guys and hot/cute girls. Weirdos and uggos usually only get a pass when enough time has passed that people get nostalgic for them.
I don't see a whole lot of hate for the new Birdie, so I'd go for Rufus being more annoying than anything else.

Top Bottom