• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streetwear |OT| Built Exclusively with Supreme Bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHiryu

get it

really understated look to it
Under retail?! absolutely, plus it looks good. Make sure its real because it sounds fishy.

Also failed to get CDG forces but i got all 3 Supreme Vampirella pieces. Manual boys.
hell yeah! i ended up copping it, it was worn a few times so thats why im assuming it was under retail. the seller sold it for over $100 less than retail so its a W for us brokeboiz

soultron

Banned
hell yeah! i ended up copping it, it was worn a few times so thats why im assuming it was under retail. the seller sold it for over $100 less than retail so its a W for us brokeboiz

they were really just testing it for you to make sure it was good enough for you

jon_dojah

Banned
Probably lots of fakes. Especially Yeezys.

Could be. I just thought fakes would be less permittable in countries like Japan than the usual spots like China, Hong Kong, Philippines. The stores selling them had a bunch of stuff like the Supreme Northface global backpack with the matching jacket for $1500. Seems like it would be hard to fake those. Also had a bunch of Yeezy clothing, Goyard all for their usual high prices. And all these stores are within a few steps away from Supreme, Bape, Aape, and other highend retail street fashion stores. Alot of people in there spending big money from what I can see and dont seem like the types to knowingly buy fakes nextdoor to the real store.

Saw a jewelry store on the main alley strip in Shibuya with Zebras and other colors in the window. Pretty sure the jewelry wouldnt be fake so doubt the shoes wouldnt be too.

For those who haven't been Shibuya would be like NYC SOHO or LA Fairfax on crack. I can't imagine a bunch of stores on the same block as Supreme NYC selling fake versions of their clothing and not having their stores shutdown by the police. Japan seems pretty strict on crime from what I can tell. And if these same stores have real everything else why would they chance losing their rep selling a few fake Yeezys? I took a bunch of vids and pix so I'll post them when I have time.

This store is right next door to Supreme as are a bunch of other stores just like it selling Supreme, Gucci, LV, Goyard, MCM, Moncler, Mastermind. Everything super expensive.

P1010198_zpswte5ncsc.jpg

P1010199_zps0kfedpyd.jpg

P1010201_zpsazpreais.jpg

This jewelry store is on the main strip in Shibuya

P1010203_zpsqhodt01s.jpg

Hmm. Maybe it's just different in Japan. Readily available without supply constraints there. Those greedy japs, keeping and hogging the clothes and giving everyone else scraps lol.

Clothing I'll believe it's real. Yeezy shoes? Not so much unless Ye is lying about supply.

xHiryu

The Supreme jacket came in last night and its easily the best purchase ive made off Grailed. I'll edit this post with fit pics when I have the time for those whom are curious or happen to give a fuck :)

aznpxdd

Gotta love the EQT 93/17 Boost. A sneaker that's actually more comfy than Ultraboosts! (and better looking IMO)

Love these White Mountaineering collab so much that I got the Overkill "Coat of Arms" EQT 93/17 coming my way!

Reckoner

Gotta love the EQT 93/17 Boost. A sneaker that's actually more comfy than Ultraboosts! (and better looking IMO)

Love these White Mountaineering collab so much that I got the Overkill "Coat of Arms" EQT 93/17 coming my way!

Fire

Did you go TTS with them?

I had the OG Turbo Red ones. Loved them, but I bought them at my 3.0 UB size and they were too snug. Thought they would break in with some wear, but no luck, so I ended up selling them.

Acrylic7

Nas tee is all I want. Doubt I'm gonna be able to checkout in 0.01 seconds though.

yeah thats a trap.
But you may actually get it. When a season starts supreme has a lil bit of issues so you may be able to cop. Some people have errors but if you keep trying you can get it. Iv manual coped some hot pieces like that.

Was waffling on getting the teal backpack from Supreme but decided to be responsible with my money and ended up just ordering some Hanes t-shirts and socks...

Hopefully something that I like will pop up as I doubt I'll be able to cop the AF2s (I'm really digging the orange pair).

Acrylic7

Got almost all the tees from the first weeks drop. Supreme has changed the sizes of the their shirts and now an XL can fit me :) Im 6'5 so us tall boys should have less issues now. Got a few camp caps as well. Eventually I will cut my afro and when I do I will look fresh.

Was waffling on getting the teal backpack from Supreme but decided to be responsible with my money and ended up just ordering some Hanes t-shirts and socks...

Hopefully something that I like will pop up as I doubt I'll be able to cop the AF2s (I'm really digging the orange pair).

They will be available on Nike tomorrow as well. I bet you can get them very easily with nikes snkrs app. Its a crappy app half the time though.

SUPREME SB AF-2 LOW
$98.00
Available 9/14 at 10:00 AM EDT

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The blue jacket is nice. Probably the only nice thing I've seen from Supreme ever. Would have been better with no logos. Reminds me of A COLD WALL*'s.

Acrylic7

Site was very slow during the drop.
Managed to cop all tees in 1 cart.

The lamp was easily a trap. Bots and hypbeasts were all over that.

Best item from the drop was easily the orange Hockey Pullover. Really wanted it.

ozi90cBzXH4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom