• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streetwear |OT| Built Exclusively with Supreme Bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
Most likely these

with some combat boots. Probably a dark gray/black/red t-shirt underneath. It's pretty much all that I wear these days, just with different jackets unless I need to look more clean cut

I think it works if you're going to be wearing joggers and a tee, yeah.

Acrylic7

OOOOOOHHHHHH Shit its happening.
Box Logos!

sYtKaSlBp-g.jpg

mb5UHWLNCcc.jpg

Also

Spuck-uk

Banned
Huaraches and prestos would be fine if they were like $100 or below, for their price, I just don't see much value there. Hell they're nearly as expensive as air maxes and lunarepics, arguably nike's flagship runners!

You can almost always get Huaraches under 100, they're basically aloways on sale, because they make way too many.

Still ugly tho.

soultron

Banned
Don't know if this counts as streetwear, but Black Rabbit is having a 50% sale right now

Never heard of this stuff before but I'm definitely into it. Reminds me of Maharishi's military-inspired stuff.

Definitely looks well made. The jackets look so good. If I wasn't broke as shit from buying so many sneakers lately, I'd have definitely grabbed one.

EVOL 100%

Never heard of this stuff before but I'm definitely into it. Reminds me of Maharishi's military-inspired stuff.

Definitely looks well made. The jackets look so good. If I wasn't broke as shit from buying so many sneakers lately, I'd have definitely grabbed one.
I can vouch for their quality. I got 2 jackets from them, I was blown away by the material, construction and designs. I've been wearing those jackets religiously ever since I got them

parasight

Would have had a BOGO shirt if my Visa didn't bounce. Second time my bank has refused payment because of "unusual spending habits". Feeling like I just showered in salt.

Acinixys

I came into this thread for tips and tricks

Saw shoes for $200 and plain grey hoodies for $100+

Ill stick to my shorts and home made DBZ t shirt thanks

I will say that I like a tapered leg on pants, but that shit where they put elastic at the bottom has got to stop. Makes it look like your mom modified them for you

Acrylic7

I will say that I like a tapered leg on pants, but that shit where they put elastic at the bottom has got to stop. Makes it look like your mom modified them for you

we can give you tips and tricks.

jokkir

You can go budget streetwear like me. Just know what kind of style you're going for and try to make an outfit out of it.

Anyway,
wYXTglC.jpg

Flexin' that streetwear on Miitomo

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

Forget the brands and prices, you can figure out a style and work from there. You will make a bunch of dumb purchases early on, so might as well not look at expensive brands. Find your style, do things gradually, no rush. Stick to some base color way you enjoy, it will make it easier to match different pieces.

jokkir

Looking to buy new white shoes. Stan Smith's (maybe all white or white/Navy) or Superstar's (black/white)?

I'm not really a fan of the shell toes on the superstars. Also the black lines bother me a bit. Stan Smith's feels a bit played out though(?)

soultron

Banned
Looking to buy new white shoes. Stan Smith's (maybe all white or white/Navy) or Superstar's (black/white)?

I'm not really a fan of the shell toes on the superstars. Also the black lines bother me a bit. Stan Smith's feels a bit played out though(?)
The Stan Smith Prime Knits look pretty good, IMO. They're on sale on Urban Outfitters right now, IIRC.

Also we have a sneaker thread. http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=510843&page=100000

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone hear anything on when the Supreme x Comme Des Garcons x Air Force are dropping?

Trying to get some extra spending money.

Acrylic7

Anyone hear anything on when the Supreme x Comme Des Garcons x Air Force are dropping?

Trying to get some extra spending money.

some time in March.
Got the wallet and this thing kinda sucks hard. It doesn't open all the way and there is no place to put my cards. Its also weird putting money in it. Gotta resell this thing lol.

Acrylic7

I think this maybe the worst colab I've seen. The foamposts were bloody awful but these take the cake. No doubt the queues are already forming. I might try and get a pair for resell

Reselling is the only reason most people are getting these... myself included. But there is a good chance I keep therm if the look neat in person. Or if I have to emergency stunt.

Anyone can recommend a pair of straight jeans for a heavy set dude like me? Nothing skin tight please.

Are you looking for a brand other than Levis because that all I wear. Fancy pants just cost way too much for me and I would rather save the cash. As long as my shirt and shoe game is good I can strut my butt.

Levis, sweatpants, basketball shorts are my go to. I also like cargo shorts which I have recently learned are highly hated on by Gaf for some reason.

NandoGip

Supreme is cool and all but is there any evidence of your average person getting tired of them? I sincerely doubt it, but I can't be the only one tired of their faux-scarcity and the collabs with everything under the sun.

Not hating on the clothes itself, just the culture surrounding it.

soultron

Banned
The brand of jeans don't matter to me, just the fit.

I'd recommend Levi's 511s. A nice mix between straight leg and bit of a taper down to the ankle. They're not slim fit but they're not baggy either.

Amazon sometimes does blowouts on these. I picked up a pair last year when Levi's was doing a 60%-off event. These things happen pretty regularly. Free returns if you don't like them -- just remember to keep the box so you can send them back in that!

Acrylic7

I'd recommend Levi's 511s. A nice mix between straight leg and bit of a taper down to the ankle. They're not slim fit but they're not baggy either.

Amazon sometimes does blowouts on these. I picked up a pair last year when Levi's was doing a 60%-off event. These things happen pretty regularly. Free returns if you don't like them -- just remember to keep the box so you can send them back in that!

yup.
I have never paid full price for any of my Levi's. Most I payed was maybe $32.

soultron

Banned
New ONLY NY release is so good. Picked up a hat, tee, and a hoodie from it.

Code:
[IMG]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0113/7222/files/only-ny-spring-summer-2017.jpg?v=1493397608[/IMG]

New ONLY NY release is so good. Picked up a hat, tee, and a hoodie from it.

Code:
[IMG]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0113/7222/files/only-ny-spring-summer-2017.jpg?v=1493397608[/IMG]
I want the Sage and Berry hoodies but they stopped shipping to or stocking their products in Europe years ago for no reason. Cba to deal with import fees...

xHiryu

thoughts on this piece? the black bomber has been on my mind since it dropped and i have the opportunity to pick it up for under retail. the fur collar makes it like dope as fuck imo

Acrylic7

thoughts on this piece? the black bomber has been on my mind since it dropped and i have the opportunity to pick it up for under retail. the fur collar makes it like dope as fuck imo

Under retail?! absolutely, plus it looks good. Make sure its real because it sounds fishy.

Also failed to get CDG forces but i got all 3 Supreme Vampirella pieces. Manual boys.

jon_dojah

Banned
Just got back from Tokyo. Supreme everywhere for sale especially in Shibuya. The only places where you couldn't find alot of Supreme was in the actual Supreme retail stores in Shibuya and Harajuku.

Also everyone in Japan wears Supreme whether 10 year old boys and girls and older men around age 40-50.

Same with Yeezys. So many people wearing them. Saw a bunch of guys my dad's age wearing them. They sell Yeezy everywhere.

Tokyo really is the shopping captial of the world. NYC, San Francisco, LA, London, are places I've been that don't come anywhere close.

Anth0ny

Just got back from Tokyo. Supreme everywhere for sale especially in Shibuya. The only places where you couldn't find alot of Supreme was in the actual Supreme retail stores in Shibuya and Harajuku.

Also everyone in Japan wears Supreme whether 10 year old boys and girls and older men around age 40-50.

Same with Yeezys. So many people wearing them. Saw a bunch of guys my dad's age wearing them. They sell Yeezy everywhere.

Tokyo really is the shopping captial of the world. NYC, San Francisco, LA, London, are places I've been that don't come anywhere close.

Is it actually sold more there, or do they just sell reps everywhere in Japan? lol

JLG-

Probably lots of fakes. Especially Yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom