• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streetwear |OT| Built Exclusively with Supreme Bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

I've been wanting a new ball cap, but anything besides a standard New Era fitted / snapback, doesn't really suit me

MoodyFog

I've been wanting a new ball cap, but anything besides a standard New Era fitted / snapback, doesn't really suit me

image.php

Zekes!

ID on those camo joggers?

Both are Nike, the camos are Tech Fleece (as mentioned) and the black pants are one of the styles of the Bonded Woven

Yeah I wish hats came as naturally to me as my avatar. I rock a beanie 65% of the time (99% of the time in winter) tho

http://media.tasvideos.org/TMwalk.gif

what happened here lmao

Anyways, right now I'm trying to decided between two wallets:

The Head Porter wallet is waaaaay nicer but is like probably around $265 CAD when it's all said and done. The Herschel is like $60 after shipping and tax. They're both accordion style wallets, which some might find a bit feminine, but I wanted a longer style wallet for some reason

soultron

Banned
My honest opinion is that the Herschel wallet looks cheap. Debossed logo also gets so lost in the texture of the material it's pressed into -- that's a really shitty design call on them. They could've done a sewn logo patch like the Porter to make it look 100x better.

Porter wallet will break a few hypebeast necks and just looks like a well-designed piece with quality materials and construction.

Zekes!

My honest opinion is that the Herschel wallet looks cheap. Debossed logo also gets so lost in the texture of the material it's pressed into -- that's a really shitty design call on them. They could've done a sewn logo patch like the Porter to make it look 100x better.

Porter wallet will break a few hypebeast necks and just looks like a well-designed piece with quality materials and construction.

I actually prefer the debossed logo on the Herschel because I dislike their standard logo and it does hide it. They have a cleaner logo style that they use on some products that I wish they used more.

But you're right. As soon as I submitted my post and looked at them side by side I was like fuck, that Head Porter wallet just shits on the Herschel one.

I actually prefer the debossed logo on the Herschel because I dislike their standard logo and it does hide it. They have a cleaner logo style that they use on some products that I wish they used more.

But you're right. As soon as I submitted my post and looked at them side by side I was like fuck, that Head Porter wallet just shits on the Herschel one.
What about Bellroy?

Zekes!

Yeah I checked Bellroy out. The store I do merchandising for carries them. It's nice, but some of the detailing isn't what I want. The faux-snakeskin of the Head Porter wallet gives it some character but it's still dark and minimal, whereas the black Bellroy has some brown detailing I don't like. Plus, it's about the same price, so if that's the case I rather just grab the Head Porter one, y'know?

edit: I copped that wallet. Welp

Hi,

great to see a place to discuss Supreme and streetwear on GAF!

Some of those Louis Vuitton items like the bomber and t he box logo shirt are must cops for me.

Is anyone here based in LA and queued at Fairfax? (I have). Probably gonna do it in February again :D

Hi,

great to see a place to discuss Supreme and streetwear on GAF!

Some of those Louis Vuitton items like the bomber and t he box logo shirt are must cops for me.

Is anyone here based in LA and queued at Fairfax? (I have). Probably gonna do it in February again :D

I read somewhere it'll be at LV stores only.

acohrs

Really looking forward to the new Nike Tech Knit pack, in particular these bad boys!

tech-knit-mens-pants.jpg

Have the original TK joggers and they're incredible, yes theyre pricy but they became the only sweatpants that I wear and I wear them all weekend as often as I can. Great investment!

see5harp

Got some new pants on the way along with some Sock Darts. Afterwards I took a step back and realized I was going hard on the Nike. And I still wanna cop the Black Sheep SB Dunks

Yo I got those pants. But I got them in the traditional camo colorway. I never used to rock Nike but a friend of mine gets those friends and family coupons and goes to Eugene and last year I got the tech fleece hoodie for half off. Next time he goes I'm gonna just give him $400. Apparently there's a similar event for Adidas.

number11

Man Supreme preview is so boring. Only thing I want is the Terry polo. Maybe I've grown out of the brand.

95% of Supreme stuff is so trashy. I love their basic stuff, but I don't understand how this brand manages to stay on top for so long based on box logos.

Having said that, I'm definitely interested in that Sade shirt.

Anyone know what time Uniqlo stuff goes up? Uniqlo U collection releasing in the UK tomorrow and I've heard the stuff sells out extremely quickly.

Guevara

lol even I got a Supreme Metrocard.

Anyone know what time Uniqlo stuff goes up? Uniqlo U collection releasing in the UK tomorrow and I've heard the stuff sells out extremely quickly.

I won't worry: It stayed available for a while in NYC stores. Actually still mostly available on Uniqlo.com (US).

Banglish

I'm trying a pair of huaraches on, and goddamn... these things are ugly lol. They look better when there not on someone's feet. Maybe it's the color, I don't know? (black/black). Not a fan.

xHiryu

I'm trying a pair of huaraches on, and goddamn... these things are ugly lol. They look better when there not on someone's feet. Maybe it's the color, I don't know? (black/black). Not a fan.

huaraches arent made for flexing imo, just a casual pair of comfy kicks for a bum day. i use mine for the gym too

acohrs

Huaraches and prestos would be fine if they were like $100 or below, for their price, I just don't see much value there. Hell they're nearly as expensive as air maxes and lunarepics, arguably nike's flagship runners!

soultron

Banned
Huaraches and prestos would be fine if they were like $100 or below, for their price, I just don't see much value there. Hell they're nearly as expensive as air maxes and lunarepics, arguably nike's flagship runners!
Throwback hype is probably why they are so expensive, if I had to guess.

soultron

Banned
alright boys
i ordered a sewing machine, look out for my stuff next year at paris and NY fashion week
i will give you a GAF discount: only $2000 (down from $3000) for a tall tee with an embroidered box logo on it

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I like the hoodie, but would feel kind of weird wearing it out in public to be honest. Going to try for that Nun L/S for sure though

EVOL 100%

What are you going to wear with it? Feels very situational, like it would only pair well with certain stuff.

Most likely these
1432658253_ZANEROBE-Sureshot-Pants-Black-001.jpg

with some combat boots. Probably a dark gray/black/red t-shirt underneath. It's pretty much all that I wear these days, just with different jackets unless I need to look more clean cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom