• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fix

Beautiful work, guys!

Now to decide whether or not I should download it or buy a hard-copy. Does anyone know what time the eShop updates(in EST/PST)?

Ryce

Great OT!

Three more weeks... ugh. I don't want to know everything about the game beforehand, but it's tough avoiding spoilers when I'm online so often.

I guess I should try the demo, because as of now, I'm not really hyped for the game.
To be honest I really played a lot of the first one on N64 but way less the other two.

DrStiles

Can't believe the time has come for the OT! Hopefully it'll leak soon so we can get some closure on the roster and see Duck Hubt in action.

dkpunx.gif

Holy shit that's a fantastic OP. Very professional, nice graphics, tons of info. Top tier OT easily.

Too bad I'm using the superior Dark theme and can't really see most of it.
6Nr4K.png

Also, I'm assuming this is where we're be talking about the game if it gets an early release in Japan, right?

Great OT!

Three more weeks... ugh. I don't want to know everything about the game beforehand, but it's tough avoiding spoilers when I'm online so often.

I feel the same way. I want to know if the pink stage's Magicant or not, but don't want to know the music or anything. I dunno how on earth I'm going to avoid this thread lmao

Beats

Can't wait for everything to be revealed on Friday.

Title should be "Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| No Johns" : p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom