• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfade

I've not been paying as much attention to the info leaks as I should have been so potential stupid question:

There's 16 "?"s under Unlockable Characters, is that a placeholder or are there really 16 MORE characters on top of the 39 listed? That's hefty.

Synless

My hype is so fucking high right now. Smash GAF, I consider myself a decent smash player, especially against my friends. Help me become so great that my friends will never stand a chance.

Sanic

As someone who hadn't really been keeping up with the game, the OT was well written and concise; a nice way to catch up on everything i'll need to know. Thank you for not going overboard

I've not been paying as much attention to the info leaks as I should have been so potential stupid question:

There's 16 "?"s under Unlockable Characters, is that a placeholder or are there really 16 MORE characters on top of the 39 listed? That's hefty.

There really is more characters. :)

I don't even want the demo I've decided. I don't want to sully my new Smash experience with a tease. Plus, I gotta keep with my tradition of always playing Yoshi first.
But clearly there will be a demo and seemingly soon

Mistle

Great OT.

Can't believe it's so close (for Australia, kind of).
Tram commutes are going to be so much better with Smash 3DS.

TheBear

I'm not a really a Smash fan, I mucked around with Brawl for a bit but it didn't grab me.
I will be buying the new Smash however, but which one? 3DS or WiiU?
Which has the better SP?

Tansut

Time to celebrate the OT with a song! (GameFAQs actually contributes something worthwhile for once)

Ridley Didley Doo!

Which was derived from these lyrics:
Ridley Ridely Doo,
Where are you?
We got some work to do now,
Ridley Ridely Doo,
Where are you?
We'd like to play as you now.
Come on, Ridley Doo,
I see you,
Pretending that you are a boss,
You're not fooling me,
Cuz I can see,
We all would be at a loss.
You know we got a game to play so Ridley Doo be ready for your act, don't hold back,
Cuz Ridley Doo, when you come through you'll have Samus's parents as a snack, that's a fact!
Ridley Ridely Doo,
Where are you?
You're ready and you're willing,
If we can play as you, Ridley Doo,
You'll be an awesome villain.

Mr. Fix

Sorry for being out of the loop, but was Rival Smash a part of the leak, and do we know if multi-man smash is up for online again?

FcxzNGj.gif

Can't wait to play this
in October :(
Good OT!

Wiseblade

Oh crap.

I was doing a pretty good job all things considered. Even with all the character announcements, Nintendo Directs and daily updates, I was doing a good job of keeping my hype in check. But This thread, This video and hearing The Multi-Man smash music was an unblockable 3-Hit combo. I have now achieved Maximum Hype.

XaosWolf

Now I just sit back and wait for the Demo too.
Probably out October 4th

Also as this is the (fantastic) OT: I'M IN.
denholm2.gifvfogn.gif

Anth0ny

That OT is incredible.

Can't believe it's so close. Playing the demo now. Should be enough to kill the next 40ish hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom