• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

I guess I'm out of the loop, but is there a consensus on the use of custom special moves for future tournaments for Smash 4?
Most people seem to want it. Everyone I've heard from in the competitive community seems to think they should be on, and this Smashboards poll suggests similar.

The only concern is how time consuming they are to unlock. There doesn't seem to be much of a good solution for that, just hoping it gets better on Wii U.

boxter432

It's because that sentence said he was (un)known for being one of the best at PSABR. People are laughing at PSABR.

(The bold on "Iggy" was from the original post.)

ah yeah, I thought it was due to the bolded. got the other part ;)

I need some Cpt Falcon and/or Game and Watch action!

maxcriden

Baby Mario and Baby Peach are Mario and Peach as babies... and they came from the stork.

Exactly. Same Stork we tell Eli he came from, in fact!

640px-Stork_and_Babies_Artwork_-_Yoshi%27s_New_Island.png

We tell him it's the same Stork that brought Mario and Luigi.

photoon9-14-14at10.50eokup.jpg

Omg, I K-O'd a level 9 link 3 times in one match in the demo. I think I'm getting a better handle on villager.

Now to try and beat a real person

Hatchtag

Banned
This player I played online just gave me hope for Little Mac. Completely demolished both my Little Mac and Ganondorf with him. Easily the best Little Mac I've went against.

Commentators on the smash_24 stream are saying the ZSS infinite against Robin was also fixed in the recent patch that fixed Peach in For Glory, not sure if they're correct but I haven't heard anything else about it.

Revven

FYI, on the top of the overlay is the actual player names. The tags in-game are not the actual player names. So, Dapuffster is using Shulk, not Max -- he's just playing on Max's 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom