• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONIC DOMINATION!?!?!

IaLG69W.gif

Goon Boon

Banned
I just realized I forgot to ask - are online communities in Smash 4 3DS? Like with custom settings?

I wanted to know if there was a way to essentially have an online mode to queue in for custom characters without having to manually add people.

Revven

I just realized I forgot to ask - are online communities in Smash 4 3DS? Like with custom settings?

I wanted to know if there was a way to essentially have an online mode to queue in for custom characters without having to manually add people.

Nooope. You have to manually add people to your friends list to play.

Neiteio

But you just don't see enough of certain characters. :(
I feel like I've seen every single character win against a capable opponent. I know it's early and people are still learning the game, but so far all signs point toward the roster being exceptionally well-balanced.

Neiteio

I'm loving Dr. Mario in this game. I didn't like him much in Melee because his model was a bit rough around the edges. But here, his model has a soft look to it that's really pleasing. Along with the return of the Mario Tornado, the pills, and unique intro, Final Smash, taunts and victory screens, I'm glad he's in the game. :)

RikWkD3.png

zroid

Banned
I'm loving Dr. Mario in this game. I didn't like him much in Melee because his model was a bit rough around the edges. But here, his model has a soft look to it that's really pleasing. Along with the return of the Mario Tornado, the pills, and unique intro, Final Smash, taunts and victory screens, I'm glad he's in the game. :)

http://i.imgur.com/RikWkD3.png?1[img][/QUOTE]

dat victory pose

Durden77

RikWkD3.png

Maybe it's just because I'm always seein the black Dr. Mario, but so far I think he looks just as average as his Melee model. Just looks like Mario in a nearly detail-less coat.

His display render though, the one you posted, is cool though.

SuperSah

Banned

RikWkD3.png

Where did you get this model render?

I feel like I've seen every single character win against a capable opponent. I know it's early and people are still learning the game, but so far all signs point toward the roster being exceptionally well-balanced.
Oh yeah definitely. I meant that I tend to see so much of say, Robin and Bowser but I don't feel like I know enough about Charizard and Wii Fit Trainer.

Though I'm glad at least I'm seeing more of Wario (shofu really is taking a liking to him in his stream lol), but no one knows how to use him to his potential yet.

Where are you guys watching a tourney right now? The link posted on the last page was offline...

Have we seen Olimar yet in any tournies? Really curious how he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom