• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Did you shout mortal kombat as he challenged you?

Serrato

mStudios

Can you elaborate please? Is there a deposit of information I can catch up on?
You've piqued my interest.

I post a link before with the resume.
In resume:
Tolki started flirting with a bunch of guy while they where together at the SGDQ, Sam got mad and left her there. She cheated with a bunch of guy in a hotel room, include a few speed runners. One of those speedrunners apologies to Sam through a letter that got leaked (People think it was his intention to made it "public"), some other speedrunners started talking and that's how we know things.

EulaCapra

The very first and only time I've come across Bowser losing on streams 1 vs. 1...

was against Jigglypuff. Cutie Tootie Puffball strikes again!

So I was watching cobanermani456's newest video of him playing as Falcon against StylesX2 (the best Mega Man I've seen by far), and well it was pretty entertaining, especially the ending! Here are two gifs of my favorite moments from it.

aMzy3j.gif

ZLDOl9.gif

In case you guys want to see the whole video.

Neiteio

Any more funny/clever pics out there like the ones a Gaffer took in this collection (sorry I didn't take down your name)? EDIT: Credits to El Pescado!!

ssb-funnypics01hbrph.png

Blizzard

Banned
Any more funny/clever pics out there like the ones a Gaffer took in this collection (sorry I didn't take down your name)?

ssb-funnypics01hbrph.png
That was El Pescado and they posted a second collection a couple of days ago: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=131017187#post131017187

On an unrelated note, I was just checking my Amazon order status, and the amiibos (and Wii U bundle) have a placeholder date of December 31, 2014. Has that placeholder date been there since the start or did it get pushed out?

Kinda off topic but I'm going to play my coworker tomorrow during lunch. It's my first time playing competitive 3ds smash (it's just the demo, but it's still something). So excited.

I talked a lot of trash so hopefully I can back it up.

Ultryx

I hope this isn't a dumb question. Since the game is out in Japan are there any reviews of the online smash games? The one thing I'm worried about here in the US is that there will be bad lag playing online.

Does anyone know of info regarding that or a review that mentions the quality of online play?

Hatchtag

Banned
Honestly, fast Sonic has been amazing for making Smash Run not completely boring. You just run past everything. I suck with him in competitive play, though.

Just start asking yourself existential questions.

"Why did I find this funny?"
"How come I find this funny?"
"Should I find this funny?"

This actually made it worse, but thanks =] I think I let out a mumbled "muhuhu - *snort*" from thinking of poor Shahadan. Crisis is averted now though!

SmithnCo

There is a Mii Fighter costume in this game that looks like the power loader from the end of Aliens. Guess I gotta make a Ripley Mii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom