• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

Not that Nintendo would acknowledge april 1st..

but the shit storm of a fake ridley reveal tomorrow would be amazing. Even though I want him in this would be worth it.

Azerare

So Ridley revealed as an Assist Trophy tonight?
More like Ridley revealed as a character tonight. Starting an intense battle between newly reformed team real & fake.

This will all happen as Sakurai watches from his pedestal... Relishing in the mayhem.

KHlover

Banned
/r/smashbros changed the rules to

1. No items
2. Fox only
3. Final Destination

Also replaced everyone's flair with Fox. What a nice touch :p

Kyzon

For april fools I assume they'll reveal that Zelda now has the thunder stomp and Ganon now lightning kicks. Also, Olimar face humps.

zlCfzRt1n6ERnvLvx9

Pic of the day. This may look like a side-scrolling action game, but it's actually one of the stages.

He should announce Ridley as playable and type "lol" at the end.

(then it actually ends up being real and in the game)

"Pic of the day: Hey guys pfffhh Ridley is totally fhhfh playable hahahaha!!"

(and it ends up being real)

The pfffhh and fhhfh is supposed to be him trying to contain laughter.

Edit: Or that. What is this supposed to be from...?

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
April Fools! Smash is a side-scrolling action game now! Tabuu is back, too.

Richie

Sakurai just won't stop rubbing it in my face how I have yet to finish Uprising, will he?

Interesting how the spring is practically identical to those in Brawl's SSE:

spring2.jpg

Or, indeed, a Stage Builder stage.

Does Nintendo have any "sidescrolling action games" with that aesthetic? With everyone confused as to the origin of this stage, maybe that can narrow it down.

Also, I do believe that to be the 1-grid-space spring from Brawl's stage builder.

AdanVC

This pic is actually kinda misterious. Also, Sakurai doesn't state from wich game this stage is inspired... Strange.

ffdgh

...Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but does anyone else see tiny faces on the right side of the pic? one of them sorta looks like a bird singing.

Top Bottom