• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

ffdgh

FAKE IMAGE ALERT
This has been going around on /v/, and Something Awful

Probably fake, but it's great looking model. I wonder if it's from a pre-existing source? Oh, and uh, sorry about the middle finger in the pic, haha.

Yeah, but that was post-release so doing an April Fools wouldn't work as well.
Finally an interesting fake. Sorta looks like...a slightly remodeled marth...and i think I see brawl's battlefield in the background.

-Horizon-

FAKE IMAGE ALERT

Probably fake, but it's great looking model. I wonder if it's from a pre-existing source? Oh, and uh, sorry about the middle finger in the pic, haha.

Yeah, but that was post-release so doing an April Fools wouldn't work as well.

That's not Lucina :(

SkyOdin

FAKE IMAGE ALERT

The image sort of looks like Chrom's CG model, the one from the game's pre-rendered, high-detail cutscenes. That is more cell-shaded, though. It could be slightly modified from the original CG model.

That is a nice looking fake. I'm really confused on why they chose to take a picture of them flipping off the TV, of all things, though.

Ryce

The messy bedroom and middle finger ruin it. Why would somebody like that have early access to the game? Why not upload a direct feed screen? None of it adds up.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
That is a nice looking fake. I'm really confused on why they chose to take a picture of them flipping off the TV, of all things, though.

There's also a poster of the Irate Gamer and Other M too, guess it's part of the joke.

Kriken

FAKE IMAGE ALERT

Bad fake, the pattern on the shoulderpad is WAY off
184px-Chromfacingleft.jpg

Edit: I just noticed the Irate Gamer poster in the background, lol

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=474696&page=1

Warning. There's some crazy stuff in there.

More to post if you want

By popular request, I'm going to keep this crappy sonachu fanart righthere under the spoilers

Found a perfect place for any future avatar bets btw, although I don't regret nuzlocke comics Absol AT ALL

doemaaan

Just a random thought while cruising the Dojo. I'm a little disappointed that there have only been 5 new characters revealed thus far. E3 is two months away.. I seriously hope there's a decent amount more.

Just a random thought while cruising the Dojo. I'm a little disappointed that there have only been 5 new characters revealed thus far. E3 is two months away.. I seriously hope there's a decent amount more.

There probably will be. Sakurai has his little book on when to release things.

Considering every newcomer is getting a cg trailer we could still get 10-15 new comers just they're gonna be more spread out then with Brawl

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Yeah, I don't really think it's real, I just thought it was a nice fake.

To be fair, Marth and Chrom sharing certain facial features would fit since they're ancestors and all.

hey look a shopped but convincing screenshot of a character with a model nobody can match, I wonder who else has this!
Except it was matched and disproven almost immediately - the armor doesn't match the ingame design and the face is just a shopped version of Marth's.

YEah, I need another Palutena that is just as original yet with a completely different model as last time
This would be hilarious.

I enjoy these shops for the fact that they offer a decent representation of an unconfirmed character in the game =)

Except yesterday's Nester.. eugh..

Ryce

That Chrom leak is very obviously a Photoshopped Marth. It would take less than an hour to make that. The off-screen photo helps mask the doctoring and add authenticity -- it's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Caladrius

That Chrom leak is very obviously a Photoshopped Marth. It would take less than an hour to make that. The off-screen photo helps mask the doctoring and add authenticity -- it's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

The near-flat shading is also a giveaway.

That's how I remembered, him, what did you guys remember?

Not sure if what I intended to say came through. That shop of Chrom is not terrible, although it is very likely fake. However, for what it's worth, it is a decent mock-up of what Chrom could look like in Smash on the Wii U. =)

As for the Nester fake, it looked like it came out of the original Virtua Fighter's nightmares

There seems to be a lack of fake leaks for April 1

Everyone's too busy catching Pokemon on Google Maps =p

Top Bottom