• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 9: F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Status
Not open for further replies.
zlCfzSKfbq8WYA54yR

Pic of the day. In order to make Rayman's trophy, we asked Ubisoft to share their references. We were expecting to receive 2D drawing references for Rayman, but to our surprise, they sent us data of a brand new 3D model that they rendered for this game!! And that was how this trophy was created. It takes a lot of work creating each model, so it's wonderful that the creators contributed their own efforts!!

HOLLYY SHIIT

Sponge

Banned
Both Dixie and Ridley deserve to be in more than any other character right now. Both Donkey Kong and Metroid are important franchises to Nintendo.

Ridley has been in the majority of games at 6. Any other recurring character has been in max 3. Dixie is the next most playable Donkey Kong character after Donkey Kongs and Diddy at three appearances while no other character has been playable in more than one game.

I mean Fire Emblem wasn't even represented in the initial reveal. Star Fox even has had three characters.

It absolutely shocks me that Star Fox has three characters and now FE has four, but Metroid and DK are still only at two. Truly baffling.

It absolutely shocks me that Star Fox has three characters and now FE has four, but Metroid and DK are still only at two. Truly baffling.
Who else would you add from Metroid? Dark Samus is an AT. We probably should get another DK character though. Maybe Dixie as a Diddy clone?

It's probably already been said, but if they're going to go with every newcomer video revealing a veteran from now if there's a Chorus Men reveal video that's probably the place they'll reveal Wario coming back.

K-A-Deman

Do you guys think Sal is gonna try to explain himself in an attempt to regain his credibility? Or do you think he's just gonna disapear into the ether?

Edit: Also, you guys realize we have another thread title poll, right?

Hmn, if he doubles down, wouldn't that run the risk of exposing himself and getting into a HUGE heap of trouble?

As for the poll, I voted for the Dunban quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom