• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

>Monado mode switching is super fast, the way it was revealed is the order it's going to be.
>Attacks are super strong, possibly one of the best characters if you switch the modes a lot
>All Shulk's costumes are from Xenoblade's armors, or so i've been told
>One of Shulk's alts. is jungle Shulk, Monado doesn't switch when the costumes switch, just changes color.
>Gaur Plains Has a huge gap in the middle with 4 platforms coming from the sides, as seen in the trailer
>Sadly, Metal Face didn't appear during my play time with Shulk but i've been told Metal Face does appear
I'm really feeling it!

Revven

>Monado mode switching is super fast, the way it was revealed is the order it's going to be.
>Attacks are super strong, possibly one of the best characters if you switch the modes a lot
>One of Shulk's alts. is jungle Shulk, Monado doesn't switch when the costumes switch, just changes color.
>Gaur Plains Has a huge gap in the middle with 4 platforms coming from the sides, as seen in the trailer
>Sadly, Metal Face didn't appear during my play time with Shulk but i've been told Metal Face does appear

Guys... post the source when you post this stuff...

Neiteio

- Marth has his classic outfit as an alt

-Zelda has a Hilda recolor and has received multiple buffs to her specials and tilts

-toon link has his outset island as an alt and his aerials have much more knockback. His arrows also have an added fire tip just like Young Link in Melee

- A Rhythm Tengoku stage is confirmed and seems to work just like Warioware from Brawl
A Rhythm Tengoku stage? Uh, we saw the stage lineup, I don't recall any RT stages...?

IF THIS MEANS NO MAGICANT OR MOTHER STAGE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

1ZlDNCs.jpg

Oh hell yes. Shulk to wreck dudes confirmed.

Kyzon

o_O

She started out as a voice synthesizer program. I say look up her wiki page if you have time. Just to see how she's evolved and gained presence over time in other media is fascinating.

I just met Hilda in ALBW, I'm ok with that recolor :D

:O
I approve of this ;D

They actually look better in the others dresses. That's rather cool.

Viridi actually looks quite good in Palutena's dress. Palutena doesn't seem to be enjoying herself.

I'll be sporting the Viridi outfit if it's like this.
Looks so very cool!

Josephl64

Some costumes
Peach: Fire Peach
Yoshi: Black, Purple (no white)
Link: Fierce Diety, White, Purple
Toon Link: Pajamas
Pit: No black color
Palutena: Viridi color
Olimar: Alph (full model change)
Meta Knight: Dark Meta, Galacta Knight
Fox: Wolf color (may just be Brawl's black Fox)
Pikachu: Gold/Silver's Trainer Hat, X/Y's Trainer hat, Party hat returns
Charizard: Shiny Charizard
Robin: His hair color changes, but not the model
Pac-Man: His color doesn't change, but he wears accessories.

Weird Pika might not have Red's cap, but awesome nevertheless~

Omgomgomg

Too much, far too much

-Horizon-

Noice. Noice.

or it could be pink...

Miku: Project Mirai(3DS), Project Diva(PS3)
Sonico: Sonipro(3DS), Sonicomi(PS3)

and thus Miku just proved Sonico is in the game too...foolproof
Win-Win situations are my favorite :D

Now it's Shulk time!

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Not officially but she was in the leaked roster which is pretty much true at this point. She's probably an unlockable character.

Thanks!

Jiggly, Peach and Link are my main, I was scared for a moment!

I'll pray at my Sakurai shrine tonight just in case :p

PERFECTION.gif

All I needed to hear.

NexusCell

Just so you guys know, I'm getting this all from 4chan, while I'm trying to filter the bullshit, take some of the things I'm posting with a grain of salt if it seems too OMGWTFBBQ.

Jungle suit!!

DrStiles

I'm really feeling it!
IBkl1Yn.jpg

-Zelda has a Hilda recolor and has received multiple buffs to her specials and tilts

-toon link has his outset island as an alt and his aerials have much more knockback. His arrows also have an added fire tip just like Young Link in Melee

- A Rhythm Tengoku stage is confirmed and seems to work just like Warioware from Brawl

damn, Damn, DAMN! YES!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Some costumes
Peach: Fire Peach
Yoshi: Black, Purple (no white)
Link: Fierce Diety, White, Purple
Toon Link: Pajamas
Pit: No black color
Palutena: Viridi color
Olimar: Alph (full model change)
Meta Knight: Dark Meta, Galacta Knight
Fox: Wolf color (may just be Brawl's black Fox)
Pikachu: Gold/Silver's Trainer Hat, X/Y's Trainer hat, Party hat returns
Charizard: Shiny Charizard
Robin: His hair color changes, but not the model
Pac-Man: His color doesn't change, but he wears accessories.

WHOA IS IT CONFIRMED? I REALLY NEED PICTURES NOW! WOULDNT BELIEVE UNTIL I SEE PICTURES FIRST

MARTH'S CLASSIC? ZELDA's HILDA COLOR? I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT!

Tirod

All of the glorious alts being confirmed, I hope we get to see some as PotDs next week if no media manages to leak out from this event.

I need to see Classic Marth and Fierce Deity Link sooooo bad.

I fucking cant right now. ZELDA BUFFS HILDA COLORS PIJAMA TOON LINK FIRE ARROWS FROM MELEE I NEED THIS GAME FUCK

Azure J

The Smash 4 Marth look is the best but it's awesome hearing that the Classic Melee/Brawl look is here too.

Edit: Oh of COURSE someone would start dropping shit into the impressions well... =/

TheChits

YESSSS

All of the glorious alts being confirmed, I hope we get to see some as PotDs next week if no media manages to leak out from this event.

I need to see Classic Marth and Fierce Deity Link sooooo bad.
Classic Marth is fake and Firrce Diety is a texture swap, like Skyloft Link.

Top Bottom