• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

Revven

Just so you guys know, I'm getting this all from 4chan, while I'm trying to filter the bullshit, take some of the things I'm posting with a grain of salt if it seems too OMGWTFBBQ.

People are likely posting fake shit in the midst all of this just to cause confusion. I wouldn't post anything from 4chan, honestly.

Well, Toon Link pajamas, Alph name change with Olimar, and the confirmation of no more Dark Pit was all I wanted.
See you tomorrow, when I assume the hype has settled.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I remember back before Brawl, there was that one event where a lot of shit got spread around...

Like Duster and Sothe being an AT, Darkrai a Pokeball...

Is it safe to assume the 3DS will connect to the nearest available server regardless of the system's region? My ping to Japanese servers is around 300ms :/

I actually do think it would be weird for there not to be a Rhythm Heaven stage in the handheld version, but fuck no at the cost of a Mother stage lmao

Hatchtag

Banned
why couldn't they have allowed video? Would've just stopped the spread of BS. It's not like the info's not gonna get out anyways.

Revven

I would be careful about what to believe. I think some of the stuff from 2ch could be true but otherwise I'm just going to wait for more of Zipzo's impressions and stuff (which he can't post because crashboards...) he's the most trustworthy of the people posting things, honestly.

Gartooth

ALL THIS INFO! 0_0

Disappointing that Alph is just a costume, would've rather seen an Olimar clone than Dr. Mario or Dark Pit. (and I'm a big fan of the latter)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
>Monado mode switching is super fast, the way it was revealed is the order it's going to be.
>Attacks are super strong, possibly one of the best characters if you switch the modes a lot
>All Shulk's costumes are from Xenoblade's armors, or so i've been told
>One of Shulk's alts. is jungle Shulk, Monado doesn't switch when the costumes switch, just changes color.
>Gaur Plains Has a huge gap in the middle with 4 platforms coming from the sides, as seen in the trailer
>Sadly, Metal Face didn't appear during my play time with Shulk but i've been told Metal Face does appear
That Rhythm Heaven, Hilda, and Classic Marth is just BS being spread on /v/.

HMm, not surprised. I knew that it's good to be true. Hilda Zelda would be awesome tho.

Marth's Classic Alt is what made me felt that it could be just troll attempt.

Alright, people. Please stop posting 4chan's stuffs here.

I remember back before Brawl, there was that one event where a lot of shit got spread around...

Like Duster and Sothe being an AT, Darkrai a Pokeball...
I think one particularly annoying thing that spread (thanks to 1up.com inexplicably posting it as something that actually happened) was a non-existent Japanese radio show saying Bowser Jr., Waluigi and Ridley were confirmed, while Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch and Young Link were cut.

Ryce

The 4chan stuff is bullshit. The guy on SmashBoards and the Japanese Twitter accounts (some of which have photos of the free paper fans as proof) are all I would trust.

Cody_D165

Banned
>Monado mode switching is super fast, the way it was revealed is the order it's going to be.
>Attacks are super strong, possibly one of the best characters if you switch the modes a lot
>All Shulk's costumes are from Xenoblade's armors, or so i've been told
>One of Shulk's alts. is jungle Shulk, Monado doesn't switch when the costumes switch, just changes color.
>Gaur Plains Has a huge gap in the middle with 4 platforms coming from the sides, as seen in the trailer
>Sadly, Metal Face didn't appear during my play time with Shulk but i've been told Metal Face does appear

OK I don't believe this one after seeing Shulk's palette swaps in that scan a couple days back. They were just colors.

Mory Dunz

DK, learn how to close your mouth.

Rosalina over Peach in the CG. Uh oh.

IBkl1Yn.jpg

Lol

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Hopefully someone's crafty enough to snap some pics.

Or get live audio, like that one dude did during the XY Demo somehow.

Top Bottom