• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

I would love Little Mac and Pacman most of all.

However, I really hope that we don't get too many funky characters. I want memorable Nintendo characters that I want to see fight against other memorable Nintendo characters. Wii Fit Trainer is enough silliness.

Also, if they add Mii, am cry.

Honestly, I feel that tending to the more casual gaming side is very important in Smash Bros.. Wii Fit Trainer and Villager will offer some excitement to the less "hardcore" players.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I thought it was a Mr. Bubble in Space trailer.

Anura

One thing that I hope this game retains from Brawl is the "everything can be co-op" approach. I thought it was really cool how even homerun contest could be co-oped.

Yeah especially with all the (Unintentional) things you could with Sheik and Pikachu in it

Ryce

I knew it was Smash Bros. since the art style was identical to the previous CG trailers and because Iwata said there was only one game left to be shown (Sakurai confirmed Smash Bros. for the Direct). With that said, the first ten seconds of Kirby confused me ("there's no way we're getting a Kirby newcomer"), but as soon as the Launch Star appeared I was pretty sure it would be Rosalina. Still, the actual reveal and gameplay footage sent me into a state of shock.

pikmin_gardenofhope_explained_by_neoriceisgood-d71vq1y.png

Rosalina's trailer finally gave me the final bit of information I needed to piece this together, enjoy.

Hoping for a Nintendo Direct soon enough so we can get a release date. Or, a release window at least. It would be insane to have this game in our hands within six months.

Also, do want Chrom a lot.

when the last direct said a character from the gamecube days was coming back on the 3ds i immediately thought " oh shit fzero megaton. are you happy now gaf?"

then chibi robo happened

"...oh"

Exotoro

Alright updated the mydadworksatnintendo site with the leak posted a few pages ago and some I found around on GameFAQs.

Platy

New Rumor. I really like it how leakers decided it's time for making up more rumors lately.

Loved this rumor.

Has all the tropes for a "take me as legit" rumor.
Not TOO crazy with characters, a few assumptions and lots of dates and easily debunked facts

But yeah, fake =(

Pikmin stage looks great. I wonder if standing on the left platform makes it drop and the opposite lift rise and vice versa like it does in Pikmin 3?

Kjellson

I'm really interested in what we'll see on the 21st. My prediction is nothing special but I really hope Sakurai shows something really cool.

Top Bottom