• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superdata: Nintendo Switch has sold 1.5m worldwide tracked

4Tran

Also the fact that Wii U never attracted people itself, many were like 'i want to play X game but not buying Wii U'. In contrary many people want a Switch and of they arent buying one soon they only wait for the right games. Its shortminded to attribute a console success only to software.
I wouldn't be so quick to come to that kind of conclusion. I'm pretty sure that the Switch is a turnoff for quite a number of people as well, and that they'll have no interest in the device when they find out that it's not getting the big AAA games.

This is the strangest Bomberman related post I've ever seen. Bomberman hasn't changed for decades. What exactly sucked about it?

Both Mario Kart and Splatoon are proven system sellers during the Wii U era. To be able to convince people to pick up such a highly dislike console speaks well for their ability to sell a highly liked console.

Bomberman has changed many times what????

Eolz

Wait wait, they got u.s. numbers from gfk and famitsu????

I am pretty sure those u.s. numbers aren't from npd.

Also for reference, Xbo and Ps4 did 1 million in a day.

Those are estimates from Superdata based on comparisons with the other regions and from what they know.
For reference, it is known. Still great numbers for a week or so.

Top Bottom