• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superman vs. Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best scene was him walking into the throne room in the beginning. Such a smug prick. lol

wink_thor.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Henry Cavill's smile is cute. He wins by default. Physique-wise it's a tie I guess.

6547719419_0e109842ef.jpg

<3

Man of Steel is pretty awful though.

Henry Cavill's smile is cute. He wins by default. Physique-wise it's a tie I guess.

6547719419_0e109842ef.jpg

<3

Man of Steel is pretty awful though.

I will give Cavill the edge in smile. But Hemsworth has those awesome eyes.

In the end, it is a tie between the two of them in most categories:

Accent: Cavill is English. Hemsworth is Australian

Wife/Girlfriend: Cavill w/ Gina Carano. Hemsworth w/ Elsa Pataky

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Loki.

Superman

As a heterosexual male, got dayum @ that hairy chest.

Speaking as a straight male, I can watch this all day.

As a straight man: dayumn.

As a completely straight male I'd let both nail me in the ass...

As a totally straight bro I'd let Thor cum in my mouth.

I'd like to hug either of them and gently nuzzle my head on their chests. Maybe try to siphon some of their manliness into my weak, misshapen form.

I'd pay actual money to watch them make out.

These posts made my morning.

Yeah that's good for Portman. I'm not Portman, though.

I'd rather have Cavill at my back raiding than Portman giggling at me.

Jesus Christ what did I just say?

LOL. I was just using it as an example of his manly presence. The fact that he can turn a highly intelligent, gorgeous woman like Portman into a mess just by sitting there.

In the end, I personally give the slight edge to Hemsworth, but only by the slimmest of margins.

Honestly I've always considered these two to be by far the hottest leading men in Hollywood. Henry's greatest moments (the movie about the Gods, Man of Steel) are just 0_0

.... But that shirtless scene in Thor is pretty much the sexiest thing ever to be put on film, and nothing will ever come close to it. Not to mention his voice, demeanor in interviews, and charm are just heavenly.

I'm not a bottom but I'd let him conquer me with that hammer. Goth dang.

I think we can all agree that both Cavill and Hemsworth make even straight men question their sexuality some.

It makes me think of how Morgan described Captain Awesome on "Chuck" :
"Dude, if he wanted to have me. I would let him."

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'd rather have Cavill's body. Dude is ripped and it looks like "life made me this way" where as hemsworth looks like "HGH makes me this way".

That's totally body type though, but that's just how it looks.

RM8

Strictly body-wise I'd say Thor wins this round. Face included... uh, please don't make me choose :(

Rayis

Damn, I can't choose, they're both fine specimens of men, delicious looking torsos all around, I guess I'd give anything to spend just one night with either one of these bad boys grrrr, though maybe I'd say Henry's hairy chest gives him a slight edge cuz hairy chests are sexy, but Chris's smoothness is also appealing, testosterone is a fantastic thing.

I'd pay actual money to watch them make out.
I'd pay my entire life savings to make this happen

fox-licking-window-o.gif

I've always wanted to use this gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
And here I thought I was going to have to get into a discussion about whether mjolnir counts as magic.

I would let them eiffel tower me bareback while each put electrode clamps on my nipples and pulling my hair while we orbit the sun in close proximity inside a ship made of fresh asphalt and engine grease.

Saying this as a totally straight male btw.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Supes walks like he has a stick up his bum.

Like both characters and movies, but Supes all day. Cannonball shoulders & crazy lats. It made me run out & buy the issue of muscle & fitness that has his workout in it.

I think the only part I can get down is the eating 5-6000 calories a day bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom