• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Zestiria - God Eater Free Offer DLC

Soriku

Heads up, you can download the God Eater DLC pack for Zestiria for free on PS4/PS3 (not sure about Steam). It comes with a new costume for Sorey and Rose (and apparently Alisha shares Rose's; new battle and victory BGMs) as well as Aragami Hunt battles.

PS4: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ffer/cid=UP0700-CUSA02510_00-TOZGODEATER00000

PS3: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ffer/cid=UP0700-BLUS31533_00-B000000000001719

Videos of DLC contents:

https://youtu.be/jHbIhsrHx6M

https://youtu.be/aNtsTfDBuxQ

Thanks OP. Got them just in case they were timed.

Damn, I was gonna get them on EU since I have the region 2 copy :(

So far we got all the DLC though, I bet it'll appear later. It's not on Steam either and all previous DLC was released simultaneously.

My guess: US PSN jumped the gun and the DLC was supposed to go up next week with the GE localization announcement.

So far we got all the DLC though, I bet it'll appear later. It's not on Steam either and all previous DLC was released simultaneously.

My guess: US PSN jumped the gun and the DLC was supposed to go up next week with the GE localization announcement.
It's on Steamdb, so it's safe to assume it'll be released eventually.

Arthea

It's hard to find a consensus on good Tales games.

Some of those weirdos think Abyss was a good game.

If not for technical problems, Abyss totally would the the best Tales game, or rather one of the best. It's weird to think otherwise.

Weiss

Banned
If not for technical problems, Abyss totally would the the best Tales game, or rather one of the best. It's weird to think otherwise.

Abyss has the second worst cast in the entire series. Every single one of them is a braying, unlikable jackass.

Arthea

Abyss has the second worst cast in the entire series. Every single one of them is a braying, unlikable jackass.

unlikable for you, but people like different characters, so yeah, Abyss had the best cast and a story in any Tales game and I've played most.

Well Jade Curtis did redeem the cast a little bit for me and I really liked his english VA.

Apart from that I got to agree on the worst cast thing.

It's hard to find a consensus on good Tales games.

Some of those weirdos think Abyss was a good game.

Abyss was one of the games I completely finished. I think I hate everyone, at least I can't remember a character fondly. On the other hand I like pretty much everyone in Zestiria
except Meebo

Those games depend entirely on how much I can stand the characters, and Zestiria has a fantastic cast. Yeah the skill system is absolutely terrible, but I can live with that easier than having to listen to insufferable characters for hours.

Videoneon

in related news i'm happy to hear that God Eater's time in the West is coming

re: Abyss

it's...okay. pretty loathsome cast (though not necessarily offensive)

They have God Eater DLC for a Tales game yet I can't even download GE Burst off the US PS Store anymore. That makes me kinda mad as I really want to play the game after digging Freedom Wars so much. Oh well, Free DLC is always nice and I'd be downloading it if I had Zestria.

in related news i'm happy to hear that God Eater's time in the West is coming

re: Abyss

it's...okay. pretty loathsome cast (though not necessarily offensive)

As far the cast I think its one of their best
The Sorey/Mikleo Rivalry/Friendship
Rose is just amazing
Edna is funny, and probably the first little girl that doesn't make me wanna kill myself in a jrpg
Lailah and her corny jokes. Lol
Dezel was just there kinda, until he became really important
Zaveid was cool, and his pervyness was funny

Oh shit, you were talking about Abyss... Sorry lol

Fuck the haters, Abyss is great.

Thanks for the heads up. Probably won't use the costumes much, but the extra battles are a pretty neat idea. Nice to see crossover DLC extend beyond costumes.

Dice//

Banned
Hmm yeah can't say I like the costumes enough (or the game frankly) to power on the system and PSN it.

Thanks for the notification though; I bet God Eater fans will definitely... well, 'eat' it up. :)

Top Bottom