• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teaser Trailer for Disney’s ‘Moana’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

Moana-poster-620x919.jpg

Here is the trailer

http://youtu.be/C6PbWhWGUrY

Synopsis

Three thousand years ago, the greatest sailors in the world voyaged across the vast Pacific, discovering the many islands of Oceania. But then, for a millennium, their voyages stopped – and no one knows why.

From Walt Disney Animation Studios comes “Moana,” a sweeping, CG-animated feature film about an adventurous teenager who sails out on a daring mission to save her people. During her journey, Moana (voice of Auli’i Cravalho) meets the once-mighty demigod Maui (voice of Dwayne Johnson), who guides her in her quest to become a master wayfinder. Together, they sail across the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous monsters and impossible odds, and along the way, Moana fulfills the ancient quest of her ancestors and discovers the one thing she’s always sought: her own identity. Directed by the renowned filmmaking team of Ron Clements and John Musker (“The Little Mermaid,” “Aladdin,” “The Princess & the Frog”) and produced by Osnat Shurer (“Lifted,” “One Man Band”), “Moana” sails into U.S. theaters on Nov. 23, 2016.

As always lock if old

That was fantastic. Maui's tattoos look really similar to how they did the Muses on the Greek vases in Hercules. I'm sure the music is going to be really catchy too.

kunonabi

Her face looks much better than the early shots. Aside from the facial animation which just bugs me in general with Disney's latest efforts, excluding Zootopia, the whole thing is looking pretty good.

Justin

This is the movie Lin-Manuel Miranda has been writing songs for (also heard his voice in the teaser). Will be interesting to hear the Rock singing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Didn't know there was a pig mascot.

I just hope it doesn't talk.

The tattoo part looked incredible (and reminded me of hercules) , then it turned into a cgi film.

man I wish disney still did 2d animation.

addik

Was that Lin Manuel Miranda singing? He's contributing to the songs, right?

I love the look of the film. I've always been hyped about this since I heard the concept years ago, and it's great seeing how lovely the colors and lively everything is.

Breads

Banned
Every time I see that character, because of their proportions and the size of the hook, I expect a cockney accent and a lot of butcher puns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom