• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Techradar: Leaked Red Dead sequel map is real, takes place before Redemption

CrazyDude

Red Dead 3 has been in development for something like 4-5 years now. Its being announced at either E3 or right before it. Honestly it might be a 2016 game or Spring 2017 at the latest.

Could see a FO4 situation where they announce it at E3 and it comes out in the fall.

Simo

Imagine how much more intense duels would be.

Man FPS mode really needs to be in the game.

Oh I know! I imagine the feedback from GTAV would mean it would make it but you never know.

I can't wait to see just how the good it's going to look and how much they've advanced the RAGE and Euphoria tech over the GTA remaster.

RDR still blows me away with the animation and Euphoria physics.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Red Dead 3 has been in development for something like 4-5 years now. Its being announced at either E3 or right before it. Honestly it might be a 2016 game or Spring 2017 at the latest.

I can see that happening. I think a lot of developers are going to do more of what we saw Bethesda do, outside of First Party game announcements of course.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
now i ain't no photoshop genius but i tried my best at combining both maps.

G0Te3va.jpg

Oh I know! I imagine the feedback from GTAV would mean it would make it but you never know.

I can't wait to see just how the good it's going to look and how much they've advanced the RAGE and Euphoria tech over the GTA remaster.

RDR still blows me away with the animation and Euphoria physics.

Yes! I loved shooting enemies in the kneecaps then walking in slowly to perform the close quarters executions.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I will be so fucking sad and angry if this isn't true.

Let's say it isn't true, then what? we know for years a new Red Dead game is in the works. Doesn't really matter if the map is fake or not.

Everyone is getting caught up with OMGZ E3!!

But you forget this is R* one boring Thursday afternoon they will drop a trailer and every gamers mind will be blown.

No fancy presentation just a video of the game you have been dreaming of since you finished Redemption and thats it.

Chris1

But you forget this is R* one boring Thursday afternoon they will drop a trailer and every gamers mind will be blown.

No fancy presentation just a video of the game you have been dreaming of since you finished Redemption and thats it.

Nah they'll have weekly countdowns revealing 1 screenshot at a time before the trailer and the internet will still lose its shit even if the screenshot shows nothing

Dunno, if it's releasing in 2016/early 2017 I think it will be at E3.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.

yep this is most likely is what's gonna happen.

Dammit I wish they'd put RDR bc back on xbox one, I was able to gloriously play for a single night and it was awesome. I know, I know when they announce RDR 2 they will also announce preorders (on xbox one) get a free copy of RDR and then they will toggle BC, but wish they would so it sooner.

speedomodel

Yup

Yep. My vote will be for before or shortly after E3.

Take-Two being at E3 in a "big way" will be Mafia 3, NBA 2K and Battleborn. lol.

flozuki

The next Red Dead game was always going to be a prequel. Redemption was all about the end of the Wild West.
As far as I remember we still were in the Wild West at the end? Would have been fine by me to continue there. Nothing wrong with prequels in general, unfortunately they are just not my cup if tea.

dreamfall

I bet they do show it on the Microsoft stage, and they announce Backwards Compatibility for RDR on the XBO.

Maybe Take 2 shows Mafia III on the Sony stage, exclusive missions or something.

It's funny that when I think both of these games, I remember how much I loved them and how important grass shaders were in the DF comparisons, baha.

I can't wait! Just let it come out on PC for the love of everything. AND NOT ON UWP!

I know opinions cant be wrong, but yours is wrong :p

I found it kind of boring. I think the Rockstar mission structure needs an overhaul. Driving/Horse riding for 10 minutes and listening to people talk before you can do anything gets old. The gunplay wasn't that great either.

2K has been hyping E3 this year, like they basically haven't in a very long time.

Rockstar will be on stage at E3

Top Bottom