• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Honestly, as long as you have a good connection, I don't think it matters how great your tekken skills are. There are no overall group championships to win. And if there are, then people are free to join other groups.

The GAF group should be all-inclusive.

Also, I've decided to change the annoying music on the Christmas stage to Tootsee Roll. You youngins can look that one up.

Won't my bad skills affect the groups statistics?

GrayFoxPL

I have a problem with team synergy. I only found Jin&DevilJin to be perfect, kinda too obvious.

Can't find anyone for Lee, Forest, Jun and P.Jack. Tried mixing teams. Lee kinda doesn't fit anyone I tried and for others I don't wanna go clone wars(P.Jack-Jack6, Asuka-Jun.etc). Forest is excellent by himself, Jun too but I wanna up their combo potential.

Maybe Forest-Paul, Jun-Leo? Lee - ???

Anyone found good synergy teams? This is harder then I expected.

Pachimari

Alright. So even though I'm getting the promotional copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free, I went and bought my pre-order of We Are Tekken edition on launch day.

And now I just placed an order for the Prima strategy guide to support LUYG and the guys, as well as a Hori Pro V3 arcade stick.

Hopefully I won't regret...

But don't worry they fucked up the story after T3 so it doesn't even matter. They backpedaled out of everything because fan service means more then coherent story.
It was after T4, IIRC. When Harada got tired of people asking for so and so back he just said "fuck it" and they basically tossed most of the story into the trash.

Won't my bad skills affect the groups statistics?

I'm in the same boat.

Yes.

But if you're on GAF I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed on the GAF team.

In that case, I'd like to join the team if everyone doesnt mind. I have a few ppl added but have yet to play w them. I've been playing prologue and practicing mainly with the girls. I'm getting the hang of the gameplay.. I just need to improve on extending my combo and mastering the characters.
I'm tempted to get TTT2 really soon though since there is no command list, but I'm jumping between prologue and T6

CPS2

Anyone know how to do sample combo #5 for Yoshimitsu in Tekken 6? I can't get the 3rd hit to come out, the crouching 1, is there a way to cancel into full crouch from BT 1?

yeah, Tekken 5 is where the story went to shit and all of the dead/missing/retired Tekken 2 characters came back. it was worth it for gameplay's sake though

GrayFoxPL

Edit: This fits here better.

I took this from new Project X Zone trailer.

iEhnI3gCEVuWP.gif

i9JArS6jhythd.gif

How awesome is that?! :)

Pachimari

Looks fabulous!

Oh man, 2 days until my Hori Officially Licensed Real Arcade Pro V3 SA and Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Prima Official Game Guide arrives but it's already here in Copenhagen. So excited.

AAK

Look what finally came in the mail!

ibyHZz2GJDAPUn.jpg

Awesome artbook. Lots of cool drawings. Shame I didn't get the Julia/Lili/Chun/Cammy poster.

Pachimari

I got the Horizon Pro V3 arcade stick yesterday! And the wonderful strategy guide.

But wow have I found the transition to arcade stick more difficult than expected. It's hard for me to even do movement lol. I gotta hang in there.

KerryFigs

Neo Member
I got the Horizon Pro V3 arcade stick yesterday! And the wonderful strategy guide.

But wow have I found the transition to arcade stick more difficult than expected. It's hard for me to even do movement lol. I gotta hang in there.

Funny that you mentioned that but when I transitioned over to stick, I had a hard time. My first night playing SF4 with some friends, I went 0-28. It was truly a wake up call and I started to get better. Eventually I got better and also my playstyle got stronger due to being able to access each buttons faster. It took me a month to get back to my groove but I have to say that moving to stick was the best thing for my game in the long run.

Top Bottom