• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Sayah

Streams and youtube vids do not give justice to this game's graphics. You need to have it up and running to see how amazing it looks.

And the load times are pretty fine too. Runs through menus and modes pretty fast.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Getting smacked around by Sayah's Anna and Nina in T6, now I'll have to deal with both at the same time. :D

GrayFoxPL

Heh just got spoiled in TTT2 thread. Everyone was using spoiler tags on leaked characters, AAK just throws in big ass pictures. Awesome.

Smh.

DEATH™

Tried to switch my preorders from shipping and pickup, now I'm getting double charged...

At least I might have another preorder code to give away:)

DEATH™;41991726 said:
Tried to switch my preorders from shipping and pickup, now I'm getting double charged...

At least I might have another preorder code to give away:)

If you have an extra PS3 code, I'll take it. You can have my ratchet and clank beta key.

Sayah

Alright, broke up with the girlfriend an hour ago - hopefully Tekken Tag 2 will cheer me up a bit come Friday or next week.

It will. All I have are positive impressions so far.
I'm reevaluating teams too. Nina/Jinpachi and Anna/Angel seems better to me now. Still practicing, though.........

Sayah

all the lobbies i finding are 1 bar connections lol.

Is that normal?

My connection is currently showing up as zero bars. Not b/c my internet suck. Just the new firewall is making things difficult. Even when I set an internet connection, it doesn't show my upload and download speeds.

And you done boutdown?

Edit: And you created separate account for Tag 2 dev? lol

You guys make me want to quit. Haha goddamn. Guess I should have practiced a second character instead of practicing a couple BnB assaults that I can't connect with online. I was never one to study the game which is why my defense and shit is ass.

Dereck

My connection is currently showing up as zero bars. Not b/c my internet suck. Just the new firewall is making things difficult. Even when I set an internet connection, it doesn't show my upload and download speeds.

And you done boutdown?

Edit: And you created separate account for Tag 2 dev? lol
The first thing I'm going to do is make 1st dan, then I will stop playing Ranked matches. I need to practice to, I'm considering just disconnecting from the internet for a whole day, because whenever I see someone online I can't help but want to play Player matches, give me some time. The excitement is completely overwhelming me.

SDBurton

Maybe this is just an issue on my end (probably is) but are any of you guys having issues finding matches in ranked? I have it set to find people my level or above yet I'm chilling in the practice stage until it kicks me or it signs me out of PSN. Kinda strange.

CSX

Maybe this is just an issue on my end (probably is) but are any of you guys having issues finding matches in ranked? I have it set to find people my level or above yet I'm chilling in the practice stage until it kicks me or it signs me out of PSN. Kinda strange.

i have it set to any player but at 4+ or 5 bar only.

It takes a long time to get a match but no repeated player matches and no psn signout.

Dereck

MAN I HATE THAT SHIT, when I finish a combo, and THE VERY LAST HIT THAT COULD KILL MY OPPONENT, MISSES. Still got 1st dan though, OK.

I have it set to any and rank based and I'm getting nothing less than 4 bars.

SDBurton

i have it set to any player but at 4+ or 5 bar only.

It takes a long time to get a match but no repeated player matches and no psn signout.

Good call man, I'll give it a shot in a bit.

Thinking about it, I believe the psn signout was for a system update.

GGs guys

TTT2 is the greatest game ever. I can honestly say I would not mind if this was the last Tekken we ever got. If namco can just keep adding customizations and maybe add a stage or 2 every year or so I could play this game till I die.

CSX

went 11-3 ranked tonight. feels good.

Played against someone named Defcon ronin. Rocking dat kaz and bruce.

Played him with my drag and Armor King (in honor of AAK this afternoon).

Shit got intense. I would have gotten more breathing room but i kept droping juggles (doing AK's df1 too fast lol).

Won in the final round with a drag counter. Baited with a block d413 :)

Man i wanna play more of gaf someday. I played against one guy from gaf and he wrecked me lol.

Still trying to find a main team. No one is 1st dan yet

Sayah

GGs guys

TTT2 is the greatest game ever. I can honestly say I would not mind if this was the last Tekken we ever got. If namco can just keep adding customizations and maybe add a stage or 2 every year or so I could play this game till I die.

TTT2 is going to last for years but I don't know if I'd ever want it to be the last game. Really want to see where Tekken team will take the series next.

TTT2 is going to last for years but I don't know if I'd ever want it to be the last game. Really want to see where Tekken team will take the series next.
I'm curious to see if after delivering what is essentially the perfect Tekken with Tag 2, will Harada and company be emboldened enough to try a big change of some sort or if the pain of Tekken 4 will make them continue to be very cautious.

DEATH™

I'm curious to see if after delivering what is essentially the perfect Tekken with Tag 2, will Harada and company be emboldened enough to try a big change of some sort or if the pain of Tekken 4 will make them continue to be very cautious.

Wang will have jetpacks and SBT arts in T7. That's a big change...

DR2K

Banned

Series needs a rehaul, there's nothing left after TTT2. I'm not sure the fanbase will let another Tekken 4 happen, but big changes would be refreshing.

Sayah

TKXSF will probably serve as a good experiment for how the Tekken franchise can be evolved further. Who knows, they might use or borrow stuff from TKXSF for Tekken 7.

TKXSF will probably serve as a good experiment for how the Tekken franchise can be evolved further. Who knows, they might use or borrow stuff from TKXSF for Tekken 7.
I hope it's not meter, ex moves, and supers. I thought they would eventually grow on me when I played SCV but they never did.

Guys, get Harada to hear me out. You would all love my idea, I promise. I messaged him on facebook but I'm just probably one of many with ideas. I really want him to hear what I have to offer.

CSX

Hey sayah. You dont mind if i add you as a friend later? I really need williams sister exposure and the best way i think is to get my ass handed to me

GrayFoxPL

Guys, get Harada to hear me out. You would all love my idea, I promise. I messaged him on facebook but I'm just probably one of many with ideas. I really want him to hear what I have to offer.

If what you have to offer is a high quality liquor then he might to lend you an ear for a minute.

GrayFoxPL

Check the insane combo. Not sure if it's unlimited or vanilla.

ibq1LmZIpYMpbG.gif

Yeah, I'm home all day so let me know anytime you want to play.

So I think our connection together is pretty bad. It was reading 0 bars for me. But it was still leagues better than t6.

Question: is that two hitting semi launcher that Angel has guaranteed after the first hit? Or just on counter hit?

GrayFoxPL

If you have weird connection readings check the MTU in PS3 connection settings and set it to 1492.

It wasn't needed for tekken but for SCV it was a must or else you were waiting 15 minutes for a match.

CSX

If you have weird connection readings check the MTU in PS3 connection settings and set it to 1492.

It wasn't needed for tekken but for SCV it was a must or else you were waiting 15 minutes for a match.

Will try when I get home. Thx

I actually stop fighting the mokujin and starting browsing gaf lol

AAK

First thing you have to do is probably sign a contract that says everything you disclose to Namco will be their property from here on out... yadda, yadda, yadda, and send that with your facebook or twitter message.

Filthie Rich lurks GAF once in a while. I dunno if he will see this thread specifically,but you can try PMing him. You can also PM his Tekkenzaibatsu account as well.

Well, at the very extreme, now that Myself and also Flying Wonkey are part of ATP, if we probably could relay something to Aris and see if something goes down.

But I believe your best bet is to tweet something to him. Since we KNOW he checks those regularly.

So I think our connection together is pretty bad. It was reading 0 bars for me. But it was still leagues better than t6.

Question: is that two hitting semi launcher that Angel has guaranteed after the first hit? Or just on counter hit?

Twin Pistons, her d/f+1,2 yeah, 2nd hit is guaranteed. Also thanks for the invite, sorry we couldn't play. I'll try to get some games around 9:15sh PM hopefully :) I HOPE I can finally battle Sayah once and for all. I feel now with my buffed characters I can get revenge for T6! Mwahaha.

Sayah

Twin Pistons, her d/f+1,2 yeah, 2nd hit is guaranteed. Also thanks for the invite, sorry we couldn't play. I'll try to get some games around 9:15sh PM hopefully :) I HOPE I can finally battle Sayah once and for all. I feel now with my buffed characters I can get revenge for T6! Mwahaha.

Yeah, lets hope we'll be able to get some matches going tonight.

It's showing as zero bars because of the firewall on my router. Not matter who I face, the connection will always show as zero bars. It's also the reason I haven't been able to play against AAK this whole time. lol

Hey sayah. You dont mind if i add you as a friend later? I really need williams sister exposure and the best way i think is to get my ass handed to me

Of course you can add me. :)

So um, I got a lucky box in ghost mode and this little alien figure was shown on the screen. I believe he made a noise as well.

What. The. Hell.

I posted this in the TTT2 thread but I'll also try here. I don't plan on getting TTT2 until the holidays, but in order to start learning about Tekken should I watch the tutorials now or wait until I get the game? It's just that I feel like I would learn better if I watch them while I play. Also, would picking up T6 now be a good way to learn the mechanics and combos?

I posted this in the TTT2 thread but I'll also try here. I don't plan on getting TTT2 until the holidays, but in order to start learning about Tekken should I watch the tutorials now or wait until I get the game? It's just that I feel like I would learn better if I watch them while I play. Also, would picking up T6 now be a good way to learn the mechanics and combos?

Buy T6 for dirt cheap and practice what you learned. A lot of Tekken fundamentals require some practice to get down.

Top Bottom