• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terrence Howard is an insane person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakke

Banned
I came in thinking it'd be "insane" as in "goofy and fun" but actually this is "insane" as in "unhinged and sad".

JeTmAn81

I can see where he is coming from.

When you multiply 1 times 1, lets say it's written as

1 X 1

There are 2 1s. As in 2. Its a pretty interesting way of looking at mathematics. This could pretty much change the field of human science.

Hence why I say he needs to realize that multiplication is actually just addition.

SilentRob

1 X 1

There are 2 1s. As in 2. Its a pretty interesting way of looking at mathematics. This could pretty much change the field of human science.

Well, now you got me thinking. There's also a "X" in "1x1"

As we know "X" could be pretty much anything in math. So, really, 1x1 = ANYTHING.

Damn. Thanks, Terrence!

Tobor

This explains why he thought he was worth as much as RDJ. Lol.

Marvel Studios dodged a bullet getting rid of him.

Though he did not complete his engineering degree, Howard thinks of himself as an engineer and intends to return one day to complete the "three credits" of which he is currently short.[2][23][24][25] Howard's account of his educational history has not been confirmed; Pratt Institute, which he says he attended, closed its engineering degree program in 1993.[26] On February 26, 2013, Howard said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he had earned a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from South Carolina State University that year. Although he was awarded a Doctorate of Humane Letters from SCSU in 2012, he never attended the university and never earned a degree in chemical engineering.[24]

hmmm

liquidtmd

Banned

1 X 1

It's multiplication. The expression 'X' is asking you for the sum of the values timed by themselves, not the single componentry value

By this and Howards logic 8 X 7 = 56...or actually 15. But it's not.

Vorheez

This is genuinely sad. I hope he gets help.

It terrifies me to think that this can happen seemingly overnight. One day you're ok, life is good, but then something traumatic happens... And your brain starts reorganizing how you perceive life. He probably didn't even realize it was happening.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What is the connection between math skills and acting?

Rolling Stone said:
He's punched out strangers in a restaurant. He's said to have knocked at least two of his women around, most recently ex-wife Michelle Ghent, who after a 2013 trip to Costa Rica with Howard was photographed with a black eye.

This thread is about his math skills. Yes.

KingGondo

Banned
This is genuinely sad. I hope he gets help.

It terrifies me to think that this can happen seemingly overnight. One day you're ok, life is good, but then something traumatic happens... And your brain starts reorganizing how you perceive life. He probably didn't even realize it was happening.
He's apparently been going on about 1x1=2 since he was in college.

Sounds like he's always needed help but his charisma and success has insulated him from real consequences.

I'm also tempted to have sympathy for him, but then I read the stuff about domestic abuse.

PillarEN

1 X 1

Nah that's just some munching on Cheetoes while being high logic.

Dalek

1433917551084.gif

What is the connection between math skills and acting?
When signing his contract they asked for a form of ID and he looked them straight in the eyes and said "I don't believe in identity. The identity is an illusion perpetuated by math teachers throughout the world. I won't work under these circumstances."

dankir

What is it about actors and tv personalities just turning out to be completely fucking bonkers and wayyyyyyyyyy out there?

Terrance Howard
Jaden Smith
Nick Nolte
the list goes on.

Why can't they just be plain normal people?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
It's multiplication. The expression 'X' is asking you for the sum of the values timed by themselves, not the single componentry value

By this and Howards logic 8 X 7 = 56...or actually 15. But it's not.

Nope you are mistaking for the X as a variable unto itself. The componentry value supercedes logistical acquisition of sums as it relates to a quotient product.

Dynomutt

I know what I just read is nonsense. But because of the seriousness in his tone my mind is still blown.
Denzel-Boom.gif

I don't know what to say. I mean I had to read that a few times. Him, Graham Hancock, Joe Rogan, Jaden Smith, and why not Rowdy Rhonda. That would be one heck of a round table.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
How on earth did he find a wife who would actually put up with this insanity with him?

Is this for real? That sounds like someone made a real effort make up the craziest shit they could. Like, you'd have to go out of your way to be this crazy. It's got a little of everything including the old classic: Crystals.

Someone this crazy should probably be taken and held somewhere for help.

ruxtpin

Banned
Is this for real? That sounds like someone made a real effort make up the craziest shit they could. Like, you'd have to go out of your way to be this crazy. It's got a little of everything including the old classic: Crystals.

Someone this crazy should probably be taken and held somewhere for help.

Hey man... Make fun of the math all you want, but you leave crystals out of it. Crystals will fucking blow your mind.

you know, I thought this topic was going to hyperbole or in jest. Then I read that first quote. The I read the second. The I read that line of context and what followed.

Good lord the title wasn't kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom