• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw lot of minorities need to start conceal/open carry in ot threads. You guys think this is the best choice we minorities can make with how trigger happy pd's have been? I usually carry a knife on me, I don't think I want to carry a handgun too much liability.

I've always owned since I was 18 so its nothing new for me. Typically it was to collect and I also had it for protection. I have a CCWP, but if I'm being honest. I probably don't have a gun on me 80% of the time considering where I'm at now. I don't blame minorities wanting to carry. I just hope they go through the legal channels of owning if that's the route they decide to go and get firearms safety training.

Counting on a Uncharted 4 deal since I recently finished the entire collection. Why does the third game get so much hate? I thought it was fun outside the final QTE boss fight.
I didn't like the pacing compared to 2, that and it dragged. I played the first three games a month before Uncharted 4 came out.

Veering away from the Cheeto Powder monster for a sec.

How many of y'all coppin a PS4 Pro? I'm considering one for FFXV.
Unless you are all about Sony or have a 4K and/or HDR TV, it doesn't seem entirely worth it to me if you already have a regular ass PS4. Which is good in a sense that I don't have any fear of being left behind after having bought one around this time last year.

Bronx-Man

Banned
45VxlLkh.jpg

D i Z

Conceal/open carry in an environment that isn't under minority control is a death sentence. You'd have to be either trolling or a particular brand of dense to even suggest it.
People are going to say shit like that to test you. And if you're bucking for a Darwin award, those same people will celebrate you there.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
These "They are both evil/both parties are the same/he's not really racist/the Illuminati controls who's president" aka the "So woke they need to get some sleep" voters never see the big picture. If the candidate isn't doing exactly what they want in a president, they won't vote, even if it means the collapse of the whole country, whether it was at the hands of Bush in 04, and eventually Trump.

Killer Mike fits in this category. Though I am not sure if he really believes it or if he is playing to his Bernie or Bust fans. Either way he has been this way all election and ramped it up this week. He is getting called out on it by the few remaining Black fans he has, but he is just brushing them all off.

Poor girl in the cubical not too far from me. The young repubs in my office don't realize she's Mexican. So every time they chest bump about something pertaining to the election, they don't see she dies a little. Days 2 of her not going to lunch with the her normal group again.

Shit was all good just a week ago.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Poor girl in the cubical not too far from me. The young repubs in my office don't realize she's Mexican. So every time they chest bump about something pertaining to the election, they don't see she dies a little. Days 2 of her not going to lunch with the her normal group again.

Shit was all good just a week ago.

All of our developers up here are Indian or from the middle east. They had to send out a memo telling people to keep their thoughts about "politics" to themselves.

Nudull

Banned
Maybe I should just blow money on new games, tune away from all the bullshit. Lucky the holidays are coming up. Anything good coming recently?

Yo

I'm going to bounce for a while. Taking a voluntary ban so I can't interact with the negativity while it's so high.

Stay up

Be safe out there.

Maybe I should just blow money on new games, tune away from all the bullshit. Lucky the holidays are coming up. Anything good coming recently?

Be safe out there.

Well Dishonored 2 just came out....that's all I know. Haven't been following game news like that. Been more worried about GameCube game hunting.

Tavis Smiley on Bloomberg talking about his white liberal friends and colleagues being broken: "Black people deal with disaster every day. White people are used to winning."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom