• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division - 15 minutes of new gameplay

tioslash

Quick question for anyone who got the key from preordering, is it already available for pre-load on PC or just consoles so far?

tioslash

So there are reports that PC pre-load has started both in Uplay and Steam in Australia.

6FZiOOd.png

eea3b84f48d34a64bac8955ba244be8d.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/42qr86/pc_preload_has_started/

MaxiLive

Hmm guessing PC peeps have had their codes then? I've registered on the website but I need to wait for the uPlay code to come via email :/ Still nothing yet!

noomi

I pre-ordered for the ps4, and decided to check u play on my pc and it let me download the beta :)

Not sure how or why, but it worked.

Rinさとり;193321386 said:
So 3 days til i find out if The Division suck or not. Please be good..

Yeah, this is the most important time for the game. First impressions is the only one that matter.

I have the same message but the game isn't on my Uplay games list yet.

That's weird.
I'll update as soon as I'm finished installing it.

tioslash

All you guys that can pre-load right now on PC have actually pre-ordered directly from the Uplay Store or did you pre-ordered from sites like Amazon and then entered that code on the beta website?

There is no code if you bought it digitally on Xbox or PS4

I pre-ordered Tom Clancy’s The Division! Where do I locate my beta code?
Depending on the retailer, your code could be printed on the retail receipt, provided to you on a printed card, or sent to you via email. If you did not receive or cannot locate your beta code, please contact your retailer. Pre-purchases made via Xbox Store, PlayStation®Store, or Steam will not require a code. In these cases, access to the beta is automatically granted!

Top Bottom