• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCow

Banned
God dammit, I was all ready to watch The Flash and went and sat down with my snacks and my cat got all cuddled up in my lap and I turned on the TV and... no Flash. I forgot that it's off for a few weeks.

Kyoufu

Wow this episode is really good so far. The best episode of The Flash yet!

Can't believe Zoom just killed Barry but Reverse Flash saw it happen and yelled: "NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm the one destined to defeat you, Flash!" so he taps into the Speed Force and goes back two minutes in time to when Zoom is about to kill Barry...

*Vibration noise*

EOBARD FLIES OUT OF THE SPEED FORCE WITH A VIBRATING HAND RIGHT INTO ZOOM'S FACE. WOW.

Magwik

Banned
Wow this episode is really good so far. The best episode of The Flash yet!

Can't believe Zoom just killed Barry but Reverse Flash saw it happen and yelled: "NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm the one destined to defeat you, Flash!" so he taps into the Speed Force and goes back two minutes in time to when Zoom is about to kill Barry...

*Vibration noise*

EOBARD FLIES OUT OF THE SPEED FORCE WITH A VIBRATING HAND RIGHT INTO ZOOM'S FACE. WOW.
You need help

and the worst version of Black Canary to date.
She has competition at least.
BG_Cv48_ds.jpg

Young Justice's motherly Canary was the best.

Joni

I think this season has been pretty good so far minus the Legends of Tomorrow stuff which has hurt both Flash and Arrow.

And the problem where the writers obviously didn't watch the first half of the season, coming up with explanations for Jay that don't actually fit with anything he did.

WedgeX

Banned
Trying to catch my wife up on two weeks of Flash & friends...but the stinger did not play on CW's full episode for episode 14. So no Zoom reveal. Is CW hiding it somewhere? Is it only available live/recorded and not online?

Nabs

Trying to catch my wife up on two weeks of Flash & friends...but the stinger did not play on CW's full episode for episode 14. So no Zoom reveal. Is CW hiding it somewhere? Is it only available live/recorded and not online?

Zoom reveal is episode 15.

This show desperately needs a new fight choreography. Every fight is the same, and it's stupid. The music to build up to fights has been the same for 4 seasons and for the love of god, stop making our heroes charge in on motorbikes. It isn't cool and makes the bad guys look bent as fuck. They can't shoot, and then out there guns down for fist fights?! NO!

Klyka

Banned
This show desperately needs a new fight choreography. Every fight is the same, and it's stupid. The music to build up to fights has been the same for 4 seasons and for the love of god, stop making our heroes charge in on motorbikes. It isn't cool and makes the bad guys look bent as fuck. They can't shoot, and then out there guns down for fist fights?! NO!

The Flash drives in on a bike?

Joni

Barry should get a gun, that would work.

Kyoufu

This ain't the Felicity thread, man. They just need to ditch this Team Arrow BS. Oliver needs to go in alone like S1 Arrow did.

Sorry, posted in flash instead of arrow thread.

But the same sort of goes for flash. Man is how fast, and they have him scared of getting a gun out of someone's hand when he could remove the bullets before they notice.

Also, everyone is a team now. Bore.

Shaanyboi

Banned

Wrong thread. But you're absolutely correct, and I was going to make a similar post in the Arrow thread for awhile about this exact thing.

Joni

Sorry, posted in flash instead of arrow thread.

But the same sort of goes for flash. Man is how fast, and they have him scared of getting a gun out of someone's hand when he could remove the bullets before they notice.

Also, everyone is a team now. Bore.

Indeed. I think it could be best resolved by having Barry confront some Mirakuru juiced people while having Team Arrow confront a single Metahuman they have to outwit.

PreFire

Could dead Jay have been doing a speed mirage when he was showing Caitlyn Hunter from earth 1? Probably not since he didn't have his powers

Man in the mask could be the earth 2 Jay Garrick, Flash from that earth. Power drained.

Is dead Jay from earth 1? Which is why he had no speed force, and the only way he showed any type of super speed was after taking velocity x. It's probably killing him in the process, because he's not a metahuman (I think)

He was posing as Jay Garrick from earth 2, probably approached by Hunter Zoom, and was either convinced or threatened or promised something, in order to fool team flash.

Or maybe they were twins (Jay/Hunter) and separated at birth. Which would make the Hunter Zolomon from earth 1 a guy living his life normally, earth 1 Jay probably a bad guy. Earth 2 Jay is the flash, and earth 2 Hunter is zoom. Or maybe Zook is from another fucking earth lol

Or maybe there's time traveled involved.

I need to rewatch this season and check for any subtle clues.

I'll lmao if the man in the mask is Eddie from Earth 1, or Jay Garrick from yet another fucking earth. Earth prime lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom