• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
It was a dumb excuse to reboot DC into the New 52 which DC has currently tossed in the trash with their new reboot. (Which totally isn't a reboot, but it totally is.)

But it gave us edgy edgelord Batman is it's super keen.

It wasn't a reboot, even Wally is new 52 wally with memories of the old universe.

Damn it... Now I want that..

tumblr_o4jyug33qJ1rp74xfo1_500.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
It wasn't a reboot, even Wally is new 52 wally with memories of the old universe.

Yeah it's really obviously not a reboot to anyone who's read Rebirth. They're very clear about keeping New 52 continuity in there.

How does that work? I thought New 52 Wally was black but "reboot" Wally was the old red-head.

Two separate characters and cousins who haven't even met.

Highly doubt they'll repeat that in this show.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Patty and Barry had sex?!?! Wow. I thought the most they ever did was hold hands at the ice cream social.

Joni

Agreed, but romance in The Flash is woeful stuff and I feel that the show is better off without any typical CW shenanigans.
They keep doing it though. Barry and Linda, Barry and Iris, Barry and Caitlin, Barry and Iris #2, Caitlin and Ronnie, Barry and Patty, Caitlin and Jay, ... And there is one thing common to all those relationships. They just end them without any real build. They don't want to invest in them, which is why they suck. No matter how you feel about Arrow, they do a lot better with relationships like Diggle and Lyla, Roy and Thea, Walter and Moira even. They spend more time on showing why these people actually work.

Kyoufu

Has Berlanti ever created a TV show with a strong pilot episode? I recently watched the pilot of Everwood and I couldn't handle how bad it was.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Has Berlanti ever created a TV show with a strong pilot episode? I recently watched the pilot of Everwood and I couldn't handle how bad it was.

Jack & Bobby?

I liked Everwood, but I don't remember anything about the pilot.

Isn't Jay from earth 2 in the comics but in the show he said he's from earth three? I'm lost

Yup.

Comics:
Earth 2 - Justice Society's world
Earth 3 - Evil versions of good guys (Although sometimes the Antimatter Universe fills this niche)

Arrowverse:

Earth 2- Evil versions of good guys
Earth 3- Justice Society's world

It kind of had to be like that to support the Jay fakeout

TV Zoom was kind of a mix of Speedsters
He stole Jay Garrick's identity
He was named Hunter Zolomon
He was dependent on Velocity formula for his speed like The Rival
He drained the essence of Speedsters to gain speed like Crime Syndicate's Johnny Quick
He became the Black Flash at the end

Yup.

Comics:
Earth 2 - Justice Society's world
Earth 3 - Evil versions of good guys (Although sometimes the Antimatter Universe fills this niche)

Arrowverse:

Earth 2- Evil versions of good guys
Earth 3- Justice Society's world

It kind of had to be like that to support the Jay fakeout

TV Zoom was kind of a mix of Speedsters
He stole Jay Garrick's identity
He was named Hunter Zolomon
He was dependent on Velocity formula for his speed like The Rival
He drained the essence of Speedsters to gain speed like Crime Syndicate's Johnny Quick
He became the Black Flash at the end

oh jeez

Unbeknownst to barry, zoom created a time revenant before their battle just incase of the slim chance things did not go his way. He always did this before initiating a confrontation with the flash and promptly disposed of it if successful. Ensuring that he would never die.

- J - D -

Unbeknownst to barry, zoom created a time revenant before their battle just incase of the slim chance things did not go his way. He always did this before initiating a confrontation with the flash and promptly disposed of it if successful. Ensuring that he would never die.

I did not major in time remnant physics. Could this have really worked?

Freshmaker

I am Korean.

Well, erasing the Flash from the timeline would mean that Zoom is never beaten. So Barry took that W and make it into an L. His true superpower.

Well, erasing the Flash from the timeline would mean that Zoom is never beaten. So Barry took that W and make it into an L. His true superpower.

But...but if there was no flash in the timeline then zoom would never come to Earth 1 at all and probably drop dead so barry wins by default, sucks for earth2 and jay garrick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom