• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0733_g5rhk.gif

xaszatm

Banned
Well...seeing how it shows Zelda Wii U and says it will be there as well...I'm not sure to take this seriously.

shandy706

I expect it to be there.

Not sure how interested I am, but it's one game that I do want to see. The scale (and we need more games with massive scale) makes me a bit hyped on seeing what they can do with the PS4.

Well...seeing how it shows Zelda Wii U and says it will be there as well...I'm not sure to take this seriously.

I suppose we could all be disappointed multiple time too though at E3..LOL

TLG doesn't show up.

Zelda doesn't show up.

New Rare game doesn't show up.

E3 sucked.

Silvard

Even if it's true I don't want to believe it because I want to be surprised.

And if it is true shame on The Guardian for spoiling the biggest megaton of the show.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
CitaTZ7.gif

Over and over, until pain can no longer be felt.

Last Guardian news from the Guardian, I am sadly out of Inception jokes.

On a serious note, I am excited that we're finally going to see what happened to this game.

told ya, it's going to be this year.

this year just feels right. not too early into the gen, not far too removed from last gen. just right.

Hope you're right Keith. Can't wait to feign outrage at how I bought a PS3 for this game and how Sony has betrayed me with their deception.

Even if it's true I don't want to believe it because I want to be surprised.

And if it is true shame on The Guardian for spoiling the biggest megaton of the show.

Is it a shame? Maybe they are doing this to crush our HOPES AND DREAMS! But if Sony announces this game, they win E3 for me.

JB2448

Right under that, they say that they're anticipating Zelda, despite Aonuma confirming back in March that it won't show up at E3 this year, so I absolutely want to see the receipts on this one.

Go_Ly_Dow

ATTACK THE LAST GUARDIAN SUPPORT GROUP!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gandalf-charge-o.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom