• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

And you all said we were crazy...*stressfully twiddles thumbs*

Petrae

Between this and the Sonic Boom announcement, I had to check my calendar twice to make sure that today wasn't April 1st. All that's missing now is an announcement of an R-Zone re-release.

iMax

Hate to break it to you guys... (from the same article)

Legend of Zelda (Nintendo, Wii U)
With Star Fox and maybe even F-Zero returning, this could be a key year for Nintendo. But the latest title in the developer’s beloved action RPG series will be the star of the stage
with its more open world feel and a fresh approach to dungeons, puzzles and narrative quests. We’ll discover more in Los Angeles, but for now, drink in those gorgeous hazy visuals.

(For those unaware...)

Dreez

Such a killer list of games:

Fallout 4 (Bethesda, PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix, PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Mass Effect 4 (Electronic Arts, PC, PS4, Xbox One)
XCOM 2 (2K Games, PC, Mac, Linux)
Wattam (Funomena, PS4)
Last Guardian (Sony, PS4)
Legend of Zelda (Nintendo, Wii U)
Firewatch (Campo Santo, PC, Mac, Linux)
Persona 5 (Atlus, PS3, PS4)
Lego Dimensions (Warner Bros, PC, PS, Xbox, Wii U)
Star Wars Battlefront (EA, PC, PS4, Xbox One)
No Man’s Sky (Sony, PS4)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Konami, PC, PS, Xbox)
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (Sony, PS4)

Aces&Eights

So, if this turns out to be not true then that's it for The Guardian on GAF, eh?

It's like an avatar bet...only bigger.

My issue is do I take the day of or the next as sony conference is late here. Most I want to see are in the evening.
Just like here were I currently live.
Will leave my office one hour earlier on monday + no work during tuesday, to watch the Main Event on "Monday Night" = Sony's E3 Press Conference

Go_Ly_Dow

Wheres dat LORD OF THE RINGS - LAST GUARDIAN gif from last E3?

With gandalf as KAZ charging with Trico behind him?

SOMEONE POST IT!

Sephzilla

This is something i will refuse to believe until it actually happens, simply because TLG has no-showed more years of E3 than most games get years of development time

shandy706

This is too much. The last thread we had GT7 will release before 2017 and now this.

Will Sony drop double megatons this E3. Gran Turismo 7 and The Last Guardian. Then to tip it all off we have Guerilla Games New IP and Level 5 Game.

Where's the "everything was 2016/17".jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom